Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Let's discuss 5-3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Mikedunga View Post
    3n-3n-2w-2 - attacking, down both flanks, mixed passing, zonal, own half, hard tackling, no counter, yes offside, red arrows on AML/R and STs
    I like this formation to counter the 5-3-2. I would change the marking from Zonal to M2M. If away, I'd also go to normal tackling.

Rookie
    I use 4-4-2 a couple of times and all end up losing team this formation is really frustrating :S

I'm going to try 3-4-1-2 next match against 5-3-2...wish me luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by shakiraa View Post
    I use 4-4-2 a couple of times and all end up losing team this formation is really frustrating :S

I'm going to try 3-4-1-2 next match against 5-3-2...wish me luck

I usually don't lose with the 4-4-2 formation, mby because i play normal game with mixed attacking sides, mixed passing, zonal chasing and all players have equal skill build (Attacking, Defending, Physical).

Server: 107 Team: FC Vardar

Yesterday I beat 532. Up to 60 min I play 4222 hex and I lost the goal. After that I change for 3142 with normal, mixed passing and mixed style passing. Also whole pitch pressing and hard tackling and couter attack. Red arrows on MR and ML and blue on DMC. I won 2:1. We have almost same level quality.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAdix View Post
    Yesterday I beat 532. Up to 60 min I play 4222 hex and I lost the goal. After that I change for 3142 with normal, mixed passing and mixed style passing. Also whole pitch pressing and hard tackling and couter attack. Red arrows on MR and ML and blue on DMC. I won 2:1. We have almost same level quality.
    Hi, thanks for the sharing..Any reason why u use DMC? Since the opponent do not have AMC...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by shakiraa View Post
    Hi, thanks for the sharing..Any reason why u use DMC? Since the opponent do not have AMC...thanks!
    Just coz I have quite strong DMC. And 3142 is my basic tactic which I using every match. In this game I try change something and almost loose the game.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAdix View Post
    Just coz I have quite strong DMC. And 3142 is my basic tactic which I using every match. In this game I try change something and almost loose the game.

Allright. I used 5-3-1-1 today and got an away draw...conceded last minute. Will verified this again in 2nd leg.

Anyone managed to beat this monster formation recently, its owning up my league in this season and last, i had mixed results using 3-4-1-2 and 3n-1-3w-1-2 actually exactly 2 wins 2 draws and 2 losses. Any ideas? I'm the best team in my league (lvl21) and i can put out right about any formation. Sofar i think i will again be using 3n-1-3w-1-2 normal/mixed/own/hard/zonal yes counter/no offside.

Any input appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    In my short Topeleven career, there is only one formation that annoys me the most as I have a 0% win rate against this.

5-3-2

It's like a bane of my club's existence.

In Season 3, Level 3, this formation steamrolled the league with a 25-1-0 record, scoring over 100 goals. I met him twice that season and lost 4-1, 0-4, using 4-5-1 & 3-5-2.

This season, I was knocked out of the cup by this formation (Level 7 vs my Level 5 but similar squad strength). Despite dominating - having 70% possession in both legs, he still matched my total shots/on target, and scored 2 goals in each leg.

I was knocked out 4-1 on aggregate.

1st leg defensive 4-2-2-2 using ML, AMR, MC, AMC, lost 2-0, final possession 63% to me, but he created more chances (?)
    2nd leg normal 3-4-1-2, lost 1-2, final possession 69% to me, matched my chances created (??)

Anyone else annoyed with this formation or had some success against it?
    What about 3N-3N-2W-2? I'm always beating 5-3-2 with this formation. Even won CL final to a better opponent.

hello had match against 5-3-2 team in playoff cup round
    Let's discuss 5-3-2-532.jpg
    and ive used this formation which worked quite good
    (tacts - hard defend , thru middle , tackling hard , passing mixed , marking zonal , counter / offside yes )

1st match away
    possession 54:46
    shots on target 10:6
    score 2:1
    so win for me .... could be even higher win if and didnt hit bar 2 times

2d match home
    possession 55:45
    shots on target 10:3
    score 1:0
    lucky win for me .... goal in 90th min

qualities 38 me / 44,9 him
    ive attended both matches he dont