Thread: How to beat 3w-4-3?

Rookie

How to beat 3w-4-3?

Hello guys,

I need some help against this formation i have a decisive game cup against this formation and i really have no certain idea how to play as i did not encounter it before. I lost the first leg 1-0 thou i dominated....I started 4-5-1 than i switched to 4-4-2 and then to 3-4-1-2....on the last formation i had some good chances but my players missed....my amc is really weak.

If you guys have some input on how i should play i would really apreciate it.

Thanks and regards,

Rookie
    try 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly. attacking, short passing, down both flanks, zonal, whole pitch, hard tackling, no counter, no offside. red arrows on AML/AMR and ST.
    or you could play 3n-2dml/r-3n-2 or 3n-2dml/r-2-1amc-2 - attacking, through the middle, mixed, whole pitch/own half, hard tackling, zonal, red arrows on Middle MC and STs for the first one, red arrows on AMC and STs for the second one.

go with 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly though, works fantastic for me against all flat formations.

Rookie
    thx dude i will try a mix as i do not have aml-amr....thx for input will try a formation based on your input