Thread: Undeafeated 4-2-2-1-1 wierd formation. Anyone have any idea?

Undeafeated 4-2-2-1-1 wierd formation. Anyone have any idea?

Anyone ever faced this weird formation before with positive result?

He have after 13 games, 6 win & 7 draws. GF 27 GA 15

DL : DC : DC : DR

DML :..............DMR

MC : MC

AMC

ST

I last play him with 4-3-1-2 Wide end up draw.

His result against other teams: 4-4-2 (draw), 4-1-2-3 (draw), 4-1-3-2 wide (win), 3-4-3 (draw), 4-3-3 (win), 4-1-2-1-2 WD (win), 4-1-1-2-2 (draw), 4-3-1-2 (win), 4-5-1 V (win), 4-1 dmc, 2 MR/ML, 3 st (draw), 3 wide-4-1-2 (win), 3 wide- 1- 4 2 (draw).

I thought of 4-1-2-1-2 ND or 3-5-2 V with normal mentality w/o counter attack. Mixed or attack flank.

Thank you.

Apprentice
    Yes. 4-4-2 ND or 3-1-2w-1-3 will work. Just keep in mind he is playing def & counter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to draw against this weird formation. I started the cup match with a 4141, he struck just before half with a long range shot.

I had red arrows on my dl and dr as well as on my ml and mr. Blue arrows on my dc's and dmc, forced counter, normal mentality, normal tackle, mixed passing down both wings.

I could tell that he was playing defensive and was probably using long balls. Anyway, at half I switched to 352 v, red arrows on my aml and amr, blue arrows on my dc's.
    I left mixed passing down both flanks ans changed my mentality to attacking, normal tackle but still left forced counter.

I started to get chances and just about 10 mins before the game was over I switched to hard attacking while pressing the whole pitch and bang I scored the equalizer.

What I am saying is, just after I switched to 352v he was done and did not have any scoring chances anymore.

Hope this helps, let me know what your experience was.

My two cents...

When you;re playing against a counter attacking team, it is better not to turn on your counter attacks and maybe play offside or just turn both off.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Thanks Belgji

Won 1-0 away with 4-1-2-1-2 ND. normal & attack centre.