Thread: howto beat 4-3-3?

howto beat 4-3-3?

Me and one of my best mates are in newbie league together. Currently im top of the league with 41 points and she is behind with 39 points. She is currently the only person i have lost too. Once in friendly match first day and once in a league game.

I didn't change my tactics either time because obviously what i have now is working in general but i am playing her again today so i have been trying to work out a formation to beat 4-3-3. i was going to try this:

up and down are referance to the arrows

UP———-ST———-
    upAML————–AMR up
    up—-MC–MC–MC—- up (middle mc down)
    ---———DMC——— down
    ---—DC–DC–DC—–-- (all dowN)

is that a good strat? hopefully you can understand it.

any feedback would be epic

Hey there, I think you may have to many arrows in your formation. I usually play 532 with a red arrow on mu CDC, normal tackle, defensive mentality, focus passing mixed, pressing my own half, long ball, man on man marking while forcing the counter.

But that just works for me I have also played 451V against a 433 with great success. I do believe your formation does look interesting, I would leave the arrows off of your MC's, the defense looks a little light against 3 ST unless you have exceptional defenders. Your wingers would need back up if you want to get him over the flanks a DL and DR with arrows could support your AML and AMR with long balls.

Let us know how it goes
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

im going to try your formation instead had a look at it it seems better than mine. what is cdc though not sure who to put red arrows on

That is your DC in center.

Left DC blue arrow, right DC blue arrow. DL--DC (down)--DC (up)--DC (down)--DR. Try it in a friendly, when you are man marking look at your players marking skills, speed etc. And make sure that they match accordingly with your opponents Strikers. Good Luck!