Thread: What you think about this 3N-2(DML DMR)1-2-1-1

What you think about this 3N-2(DML DMR)1-2-1-1

This season i start to play in this formation

ST
    AMC
    MC MC
    DML DMC DMR
    DC DC DC

I play mentality depends the opunent for the center short pass zone mark tackle depends opunent pressure in the defensive midle. I dont use any arrows.

What i possible do to better my tatic ?

Apprentice

What you think about this 3N-2(DML DMR)1-2-1-1

Good defensive formation!
    Don't forget to play counter & U don't have to pass short!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Belgji; 01-31-2014 at 08:01 AM.

I dont use short pass ?

Apprentice
    U said
    the center short pass
    . And u can use arrow on Dml/r depends on yr opponent! That can be the good variation of yr formation.

Good luck on yr way to become Champion!!!

i dont set arrows and e see my dml and dmr block many counters from flanks , if e put arrows mabe dont protect so well the flanks like you said depends the opponent . I am in 2ª place i start with 56 average now i have 60.1 against 4 teams with average higher than mine . 63 , 63, 66 , 69 and allways they have the same avarage so i start little behind.
    Belgji likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Calaveritas View Post
    i dont set arrows and e see my dml and dmr block many counters from flanks , if e put arrows mabe dont protect so well the flanks like you said depends the opponent . I am in 2ª place i start with 56 average now i have 60.1 against 4 teams with average higher than mine . 63 , 63, 66 , 69 and allways they have the same avarage so i start little behind.
    You are doing well...
    Here's a tip to become champion; Put your win bonus max when you meet with the Top 4 Teams, esp for the 1st place team.
    ;Don't miss out those matches to watch. If you are losing in first half, change yr tactic to attacking,
    even hard attacking if still not score untill 70min.

i only have real problems against 4-3W-1-2 i lose only two games for 0-2 and 0-3 i dont watch the game an the 3 draws i have was a 4-4, 3-3, 1-1 against 433, 442 and 4-1-3W-2 . lost points in five games and i dont watch any. in the two loses i dont have chance i lose well, but in the 1-1 i fail a penalty kick *-* in the 4-4 i was winning 3-4 but he score in the 90 min *-* and in 3-3 i was losing 1-3 with 65% possession 20 shots , 15 shots to goal . mabe story was diferent if i watch the games all games is opponent home.

Apprentice
    ohh .. poor u.
    But, don't worry! That's yr slump period I guess. Almost e'team have slump, so your opponent will have slump too.
    Just make sure to win the top 4 teams.
    Cheer for the Champions!!!

Yes xD . at time 2ª place in league and i draw 1ª game in champions league in quarterfinals 1-1 opponent home, i have allmost the same average 60.1 VS 62.1 *-* . he play in 442 normal xD . ithink i can win at home watching game .

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Calaveritas View Post
    Yes xD . at time 2ª place in league and i draw 1ª game in champions league in quarterfinals 1-1 opponent home, i have allmost the same average 60.1 VS 62.1 *-* . he play in 442 normal xD . ithink i can win at home watching game .
    Don't think that you will win at home coz you got draw at away. This game favor to away team & I have suffered alot.I don't know why.
    I would like to suggest u to put win bonus if you want to go through to semi. So that you will have confidence to change the mentality to hard attacking if you are losing in first half.