Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Craig Mcfarlane

Thread: Help! Its the champions leaghue final!

Help! Its the champions leaghue final!

My champions league final match kicks off in 2hours, I need some formation to beat him, i will attach a photo of his formation.
    Please just tell me something to beat it, and what options, and arrows to set etc.

Thanks

Help! Its the champions leaghue final!-his-team.jpg HIS TEAM
    Help! Its the champions leaghue final!-my-teaam.jpg MY TEAM

Wow, this has got to be the worst forums going
    July Fourth likes this.

I think you must to play 5-1-2-2. Red arrows on 2 MC and 2 ST. Your defense will keep out the enemy attack, and you will have the chance to open the scor.
    The match will be interesting in the second half...
    Nothing is impossible, but anything is possible.

Real Madrid F.C (My team) Preview:
    - Click me -

I have countered his formation with a 5-3W-2 playing the flanks. My DC red arrow, my DCR and DCL blue arrows. His team rated about 2 points above me, his T11 were about 3 points up on me. I've now played 2 seasons and a CL (same group) with him. After an initial Loss against him, I've since Drawn 2 and Won 3.

Keep in mind I can play the flanks cuz my Wingers are very strong. Having 2 Strikers helps channel the attack from the sides. If you need to press, I've thrown red arrows on my DL and DR to try and increase presence in the midfield.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
    I have countered his formation with a 5-3W-2 playing the flanks. My DC red arrow, my DCR and DCL blue arrows. His team rated about 2 points above me, his T11 were about 3 points up on me. I've now played 2 seasons and a CL (same group) with him. After an initial Loss against him, I've since Drawn 2 and Won 3.

Keep in mind I can play the flanks cuz my Wingers are very strong. Having 2 Strikers helps channel the attack from the sides. If you need to press, I've thrown red arrows on my DL and DR to try and increase presence in the midfield.
    Keep your defense in normal limits. Don't give red or blue there for all games.
    Nothing is impossible, but anything is possible.

Real Madrid F.C (My team) Preview:
    - Click me -

Quote Originally Posted by Baggelhs Highlander View Post
    Keep your defense in normal limits. Don't give red or blue there for all games.
    That was my original tactic because everyone says "no arrows on D". I've learned there are few "nevers" in football. Sure there are negative and positive consequences to what you're doing but considering my relative success, it seems my current tactic is effective. I generally play a flat 4 in the back. This entire season I've played with blue arrows on my 2 DC's with "great success". After 25 games, my team is tied for the strongest defense with 15 goals against and I claimed 1st Place in League with 3 games to go. With 741 goals scored across my league I'd say my blue arrows work pretty well. I also Won my CL Final 3-1 against a team rates 55.2 while I am 51.7 overall. Each of his starters was Scout level or better. Allowing 1 goal against clearly superior team (while he enjoyed his +8% possession as I could not attend) tells me I'm doing something right.

In a live game, if I am dominating possession I like to run up the score so I will remove all arrows from my defense.

Never say never.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title