Thread: Need help in tactic with better team.

Need help in tactic with better team.

Hi Guys!
    I need some advices about tactic for my team- i will play with team which have all players with special abilities and 3 point more average skill than my team. His tactic is 4-1-1-2W-2.
    My for this moment 4-1-3N-2. I played 3-2W-2N-3W and it was good, but not against this team- change helped but not at all...2x draw.
    The mach will be tomorow- i can "repair" my players for match if it could be important, but i can't buy new one.
    In first match i was wining 2-0 but at least score was 2-2... My team scored 2 gols after 20 minutes and after that... nothing- situation in friendly match was the same- after some time my players didn't have power to play.
    I played offensive, by middle, mixed distance of passes, with counterattack but without offside trap.
    I can use players from list which i paste into post.
    Need help in tactic with better team.-zrzut-ekranu-2014-02-04-godz.-08.34.20-.png
    Thank You very much for all help!

Play 3W-2N-3N-2 through the middle.
    Good luck!

You can also try 3DCs-3(DML/DMC/DMR)-2MCs-2STs, or 3N-2W-3N-2.
    Defensive, own half, hard tackling, zonal marking, counter on with long passes.
    Arrows and focus passing are up to you, depending on which of the 2 you choose.

Thank You very much! I hope i will win- we will see tomorrow at 4PM .
    I choose 3DCs-3(DML/DMC/DMR)-2MCs-2STs- now i'm talking about arrows .
    Last edited by Łukasz Borowiecki; 02-04-2014 at 04:18 PM.

My suggestion If you're going with through the middle, put a red arrow for one of cm's, the player in your opinion as a key player for attacking.
    But lately I don't know I started to believe that arrows didn't give effects for the game. Cmiw.

Sent using Tapatalk

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

He change tactic to: 4-1-2N-2W-1... What now? :/