Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Marco Brown

Thread: High scoring formation and orders

High scoring formation and orders

Hey there,

I was just wondering what you guys use to score a lot of goals against abondend teams.

The thing is, me and my league rival are same on points but he has a better goal difference, he is leading with 4 goals ahead. He is playing an active manager today and I do not believe that he will score a lot, so this would be a chance for me to catch up and maybe take over again.

We are both facing abondend teams to the end, so it will be a matter who scores most. I have great forwards but play many times with just one of them. I could switch to more, but I am little hesitant because I am not sure about a good formation with orders.

Would be great to hear from you guys.

Thanks
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I would just play whichever formation your team is good with, have orders set normal, and attend the game if you can.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey Cat,

I will see what I can do. My team works well with the 451 V. So let's shoot the hell out of them. Greetings from beautiful Charleston, SC
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

I scored a good number of goals this season (76) goals till now iam at the first place and the second one scored 68 galls and the goals difference between us 19 goals , the goal difference depends also upon ur goal keeper power and ur defense power so u had less goals scored into ur goal snd that will affect the deference .

I usually dont play with one formation i chose it according to the mach thats why i have one player at least on each position , one thing more i try to play attacking or even hard attacking against weak teams so i score lot of goals it one mach i scored 11 goals that will also help u to lead the rank .
    Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.ashraf View Post
    I scored a good number of goals this season (76) goals till now iam at the first place and the second one scored 68 galls and the goals difference between us 19 goals , the goal difference depends also upon ur goal keeper power and ur defense power so u had less goals scored into ur goal snd that will affect the deference .

I usually dont play with one formation i chose it according to the mach thats why i have one player at least on each position , one thing more i try to play attacking or even hard attacking against weak teams so i score lot of goals it one mach i scored 11 goals that will also help u to lead the rank .
    Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes defence is as important for your goal average..
    Also, if you r playing vs a weak team dont hesitate to play 3 strikers or/and am's..
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever