Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 352 flat

Apprentice

352 flat

anyone play against 352 flat this season and what was the result?

and if anyone have ideas about best counter for it i will be happy

Rookie
    use 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly. attacking/normal, down both flanks, short, zonal, whole pitch/own half (for me whole pitch helps counter more), hard tackling (normal if he is under 5 qualities lower than you). yes counter if using normal/no counter if using attacking. no offside.

last time i used this i won 2-0 away against 3n-5-2 flat.
    good luck

I've beat this the three times i've played it this season, 4-5-1V with red arrows on your AML/AMR and DMC, focus down the flanks, or 4-3N-2W-1, same strategy as before but with an MC instead of a DMC if you're going for more attacking power.

I usually stick a DMC in there as he can float around the midfield and defence when needs be.

3N-4-1-2 should work too.

Exploit his lack of defensive midfield players.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Hey, I agree with the butterfly, but I've also tried something different today352 flat-image.jpg.

I've played 361, normal mentality, normal tackle, focus passing mixed, short passing, no counter, YES offside trap while pressing the whole pitch. He was watching as well, and he was undefeated this season. So, I will try it again, in our next match up.
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

4-5-1v style and butterfly always do ok for me.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Apprentice
    thanks for all .i dont have aml and amr but i will play 451 with red arrows on ml and mr if dont work will pot them like aml and amr and hope good luck be with me

4-5-1 flat? i bet you'll lost. I just destroy my opponent who r using 4-5-1 by 3-5-2.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Apprentice
    i equal 1_1 and i lost alot of chances i played 4141 and put red arrowas on ml and mr coz i dont have aml amr and i scored 1 but was not very effective so i replaced dmc with mc and he scored from corner at last 5 minutes.is ok anyway he has better team .next match at his home i will play 4141 again coz i dont have choice no aml amr for butterfly or v style.by the way from 4 or 5 seasons i won with 451 flat with red arrows on ml mr against 352 flat 2 levels up i won home and away but things change alot every season

451v style work again a assymetric 352?

Dr---Dc-DC

--Mc-Mc-Mc-ML

AmR

ST-ST

4-3-3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast