Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Shield
  • 1 Post By Hoàng Ngọc Linh

Thread: Topic about Narrow Diamond (4-1-2-1-2)

Lightbulb Topic about Narrow Diamond (4-1-2-1-2)

—-ST—-ST–
    ——AMC—-
    —-MC–MC—
    ——DMC—–
    DL-DC-DC-DR

Welcome the all Top 11 Manager use Narrow Diamond(4-1-2-1-2) come here to share all the experience , tactics and orders.

1.)About my experience the narrow diamond can feel this is a very strong formations,but the orders also important for win.

2.)Although narrow diamond is very strong formation and someone say this formation is unbeatable, but in my opinion is not!
    All formations include narrow diamond can not be say is unbeatable or perfect, got one formations then will have a counter formations.

3.)Me now in level 6 just start the league match and I encountered all is the strong opponent no have weak one.Previous my league match position every time is in the top three,this season is worst results and drop until 13.But now better slowly to rise the position in league match
    Last edited by Shield; 02-16-2014 at 06:11 AM.

I used ND(4-1-2-1-2) in 4 league and I got 1st 4 times in a row. Almost wins, got 1-2 loses in a season. This season I try to change tactical to V-Style but got 4 loses although just begining of the season :-/
    To live is to fight

And what tactics would you use with this formation