Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Stress

Stress

Draw 0 - 0 in home.. and then lost 1-0
    Despite average rating i won by 4-5 . but i still lost.
    Stress.

Stress-stress.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    his GK had 2 saves, that's why he's man of tha match, he stole the game from you.
    Mokhtar Soliman likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks moderator for reply..
    so the problem lies with his gk is too good or my ST is not sharp enough ?
    or i use the wrong formation ?
    Mokhtar Soliman likes this.

Sometimes, it's just the guy was programmed to have a good day. Seems like his GK good was that match at stopping the critical shots.
    If your midfielders had had a better match you might have gotten more balls to your striker to shoot. That's what I would take from those stats, work on making your mids more effective, it was a close game.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Sometimes, it's just the guy was programmed to have a good day. Seems like his GK good was that match at stopping the critical shots.
    If your midfielders had had a better match you might have gotten more balls to your striker to shoot. That's what I would take from those stats, work on making your mids more effective, it was a close game.
    well i guess so.. definitely a close game.. i had 20 shot.. 6 on targets but none of them goal in. . T.T
    pity must wait for next season cup..
    thanks a lot for your advices sir cat...
    btw may i ask a question? for the league matches schedule. is it based on what? why most of my schedule is on middle of the night?
    have to wake up in the middle of the night to attend the games.. making me lack of sleep to work in the morning.. hahahah

A question many want answered and one I put in the "Ask the Devs" thread myself. This Season's schedule seems weirder than last, that's for sure. I believe partly it is due to the change they made to have at least 3 hours between mataches. For people in time zones far from Europe it has the wacky consequence of three or four matches in a day! and quite a few in the middle of the night all over the place. I hope they improve it further.

yeah bro.. really hoped it would be improve further.
    btw.. why in iphone there's no other way of earn token as my tapjoy never upgrade new offer ?
    looks like in indonesia there is not much offer available. so i've been struggling with token. TT
    then my brother has been using android,, and he can earn 200++ token just by completing install aps, and watch video etc..
    when will iphone get such an offer bro?

Tapjoy is pretty good, but the offers are always changing. I myself am on PC, so i don't get any of the phone offers. I wish I could say there will be more, but it is entirely dependant on the advertisers what ofers are available at any given time.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

but mine doesn't have any new offers.. already for months since i completed the offer and earn 8-10 tokens and then the list always empty until now.. T.T
    Hopefully it will have more new offers.
    since my tokens only depends on daily 1 token per days.. there is no other options available. TT

It's dependant on the advertisers in your area/country, which is unfortunate, but there's no other way to do it I think. Just check every so often to see if any new ones.

I have a team that runs on 35T only (in addition to my main team and a couple that survive on videos), you just have to be very careful when chossing what players to bid on, and right about now is good because less people to get in wars with.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast