Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dinos Kyriakou

Thread: How to Counter 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly

How to Counter 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly

Hello Guys, I am new to the forum.

I have searched everwhere to find a formation in order to counter 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly, but i had no luck.

I have a game tomorrow, the guy is not as good as i am but he is unbeatable since the start of the season.

Anybody knows any formation that can actually beat the 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly ?

I read somewhere that the 4-4-2 Hexagon can do the trick but also read in previews threats that the 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly used to beat the Hexagon.

I also thought of playing the same formation since i am stronger but i am not sure about it.

Please let me know

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Play your strongest team and your best formation, if your team is bettet than his you have a good chance of getting soething from the game, if it does not go so well tweak it during the match, don't be negative abought it, play it like any other team, what formation are you using? What are your and his players skill stats?.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I usually play 4-4-2 Hexagon but it is kinda risky with this formaton since it used to counter 4-4-2 Hexagon with the Butterfly. I am thinking of using the same formation like he does, i have much better players so i will take my chances if i dont find which formaton actually counters this one.
    Which one do you suggest:
    4-2-2-2 OR 4-3N-2(AML/AMR)-1
    Last edited by Dinos Kyriakou; 02-18-2014 at 09:35 PM.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    It wouldn't bother me as I don't lose many matches in the league, If IT wad playing him it would be 3-1-4-2 as that has been my favoured formation for 6 seasons now!, it has many avantages to attack and defend. without seeing your full squad I can not give my opinion, can you put up a screen shot of your team mate?.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

How to Counter 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly-sqad.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    It wouldn't bother me as I don't lose many matches in the league, If IT wad playing him it would be 3-1-4-2 as that has been my favoured formation for 6 seasons now!, it has many avantages to attack and defend. without seeing your full squad I can not give my opinion, can you put up a screen shot of your team mate?.

Just to let you know, i used 4-5-1 FLAT and won 3-1
    Cat Harrison likes this.