Like Tree1Likes

Thread: counter asymmetric 3-1-3-2-1

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Heres what I would do with your squad ---- G-----
    DL--DC-- DR
    -MC MC -MR
    AML--------
    -ST----ST.

I would like to have had an ML but will make do with the AML instead, this gives you a balanced look to it, if you are struggling during the game say a goal down after HT take off the DMC and put on a ST in the middle, if you winning comfortably and want to tighten up a bit take of a MC ago to ONE MC IN THE MIDDLE istead of two and bring on another DC AND GO TO, DL DC DC DR. I love the 3-1-4-2 formation because of its versatility in being able to change at short notice into other attacking/defencive formations but still hold a good shape!, you will have 3-1-3-1-2 but its very close to 3-1-4-2 so it still has that nice shape look to it.
    Only 10 players...? ;-)

Heres what I would do with your squad ---- G-----
    DL--DC-- DR
    -MC MC -MR
    AML--------
    -ST----ST.

I would like to have had an ML but will make do with the AML instead, this gives you a balanced look to it, if you are struggling during the game say a goal down after HT take off the DMC and put on a ST in the middle, if you winning comfortably and want to tighten up a bit take of a MC ago to ONE MC IN THE MIDDLE istead of two and bring on another DC AND GO TO, DL DC DC DR. I love the 3-1-4-2 formation because of its versatility in being able to change at short notice into other attacking/defencive formations but still hold a good shape!, you will have 3-1-3-1-2 but its very close to 3-1-4-2 so it still has that nice shape look to it.
    I assume this is your formation? :-) counter asymmetric 3-1-3-2-1-unavngivet3.jpg

PS: I didn't get the ML for now. I will try to get a ML later if it makes sense..?

Fantastic tactic. I won a smashing and very important game 2-1. Thank you
    Skidz likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Eis Petersen View Post
    I assume this is your formation? :-) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unavngivet3.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	20159

PS: I didn't get the ML for now. I will try to get a ML later if it makes sense..?
    Exactly bud!!, I play with an ML instead of a AML, but it still looks ok, if you can get a dual skilled ML/AML that would be even better lol.

Oh sorry for missing of the DMC in the formation but you worked it out just fine, that formation has won me 5 LG titles in a row and Im on course for 6!, dont get to carried away though as it is only as good as you overall team, meaning quality of your players so if you come up against a much superior team then thats when you go more defensive first, THIS FORMATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU TO WIN,but against roughly your skill set or under its pretty dam good!, ive only lost about 8 games in the LG in 6 seasons.

Extra tips.. have all strikers all midfielders and the DMC with red forward arrows on. zonal marking, passing mixed, uncheck force counter attacks, tick play offside, tackling normal.
    Last edited by Skidz; 02-26-2014 at 08:42 PM.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Exactly bud!!, I play with an ML instead of a AML, but it still looks ok, if you can get a dual skilled ML/AML that would be even better lol.

Oh sorry for missing of the DMC in the formation but you worked it out just fine, that formation has won me 5 LG titles in a row and Im on course for 6!, dont get to carried away though as it is only as good as you overall team, meaning quality of your players so if you come up against a much superior team then thats when you go more defensive first, THIS FORMATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU TO WIN,but against roughly your skill set or under its pretty dam good!, ive only lost about 8 games in the LG in 6 seasons.

Extra tips.. have all strikers all midfielders and the DMC with red forward arrows on. zonal marking, passing mixed, uncheck force counter attacks, tick play offside, tackling normal.
    thanks man! You are spreading out diamonds... :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12