Thread: How to beat a very dominant 3-2-2-3 formation

5/4 Street of El Manana, 19-2000 Melancholy Hill, Plastic Beach.

How to beat a very dominant 3-2-2-3 formation

3DC, 2DML/DMR, 2MC, 3ST

This guy has many scout-quality players in a level 1 league. I think he spends his money on them. He has been bossing the league since day 1 with no losses and only 2 draws. I played against him in the first half of the season with 4-4-2 wide diamond. I lost 2-1 away. I wanna try 4-4-2 narrow diamond formation.. do you think this will work or should i try another formation? And also tell me the orders and arrows. Thanks

deleted double posts.
    Last edited by menangterus; 02-26-2014 at 10:51 AM. Reason: deleted

try 442classic, attack/normal, both flanks, pass mixed. if his team quality higher, tackling hard. red on ml and mr.

5/4 Street of El Manana, 19-2000 Melancholy Hill, Plastic Beach.
    Quote Originally Posted by menangterus View Post
    try 442classic, attack/normal, both flanks, pass mixed. if his team quality higher, tackling hard. red on ml and mr.
    I used 4-4-2 narrow diamonds in the first half with attacking mentality, throught the middle, short pass, zonal marking and offside trap, but i conceded two goals. At second half, i changed the formation to 4-4-2 classic, down both flanks, mixed passing with red arrows on both wingers and switched the mentality to defensive. With this formation, my team managed to deliver some dangerous crosses and attempts on goal in the first 15 minutes of second half, but still no luck. Guess the GK was too good (5 stars). After that, the opposite team scored another two goals against me. I was down 0-4. Lastly, in the 78th minutes, i desperately used 5-3w-2 with hard attacking mentality, down both flanks with mixed passing. I scored two goals in the final ten minutes. One of them was a free kick goal (so fortunate i have a good free kick taker).

I might sound like a dick, but this guy is being unfair. He just joined the game earlier this month and he already has very high rated players with 2-3 scout-rated players and the others are 5 stars. If he really trains his player, then the game itself is unfair. But if he spends his money on the game, in a level 1 league..well, it's very unfair for a player. But no doubt his formation is hard to beat. His team now have won 14, drew 2, and 0 lost.

If anyone knows how to counter this formation, please share it.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    If his team was much higher skill set than yours then any formation the majority of the time is going to lose( unless troll result accurs!).
    You did right by trying 4-4-2 I would have suggested that!, next try 3-1-4-2!.... DL,DC,DR,DMC,ML,MC,MC,MR,ST,ST, much better for adjustments during games.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Nvm my game is in 2hrs 20 mins help pls

Sent from my POT-LX1T using Tapatalk

My match is again 3 2 2 3 but no dmc instead 2 aml/amr

In 2 hrs 18 mins my game is on, and he is the fav with 99.7 rating while I have 68.5 in champions league first round he beat me I was in 4 3 3 formation it was 2-1 should I use 4 5 1 ir something else