Thread: Counter to 4-3-1-2

Counter to 4-3-1-2

Hello.

Anyone have a good counter for 4-3MC-1-2?

I tied one game, but even when i had way better possession he had alot more shots on goal than me, and we have the same amount of stars. That game i played 3N-5-2 V.

Any ideas?

I started the game 3-5-2 V again but my DMC got injured after a few minutes and before i had time to change him, he scored two goals on me. Changed to 4-4-2 since i didn't have any more DMC and the game ended 4-4.
    Im out of CL from away goals rule.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    3-1-4-2 mate.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Damn. I was going for that but i moved my ml/mr to aml/amr right before the game :/
    Well now i know both 4-4-2 and 3-1-4-2 works better than 3-5-2 V.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretto View Post
    Damn. I was going for that but i moved my ml/mr to aml/amr right before the game :/
    Well now i know both 4-4-2 and 3-1-4-2 works better than 3-5-2 V.
    It will probably not make to much difference if your skill sets are about the same( unless you get trolled), it will be tight, when you say 4-3-1-2 is his midfield 3 MCs or ML,MC,MR, I am asusuming its the THE 3 MCs so a 3-1-4-2 can exsploit the space on the wings, the DMC can hold up there 3 MCs and act as a playmaker for the front 6, I play forward arrows on him!, you now have the option at some point to either take him off and go more offensive by playing a third ST or try protect a lead by changing him or a ST for another DC to go four at the back.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    It will probably not make to much difference if your skill sets are about the same( unless you get trolled), it will be tight, when you say 4-3-1-2 is his midfield 3 MCs or ML,MC,MR, I am asusuming its the THE 3 MCs so a 3-1-4-2 can exsploit the space on the wings, the DMC can hold up there 3 MCs and act as a playmaker for the front 6, I play forward arrows on him!, you now have the option at some point to either take him off and go more offensive by playing a third ST or try protect a lead by changing him or a ST for another DC to go four at the back.

Hi Guys, What do u think about 4-5-1V Style? (orders? many times worked for me: defence, both flanks, own half, normal, mixed, zonal with counter attack

Many thanks

Famous
    beside 4-4-2C n 3-1-4-2.. u can also play 4-1-3n-2 ...normal/through the middle/hard tackle/whole pitch/long passing/no offside/no counter