Thread: 3 defs wide or narrow?

Rookie

3 defs wide or narrow?

Hello yall
    i`ve got a question about advantages of three defenders using them wide or narrow,

I still cant understand in which situations are would be best for use wide dl dc dr?
    i never try it before and i`m afraid to loosing points for sudden loose.

any advices would be kindly appreciated
    thanks

Hell Ya...i never use 3 Def´s Wide
    If Oppinion has more than 1 ATT you will easy get goales
    But i personally saw a few team using it with an DMC, i try once also and lost against weaker team
    So never try it again.

3 Def's LOL if I repeat my opinion about defenses of 3 for X2000 time, Saransh will have reason and I will be the new oficial owner of the alcohol wall of fame

TROLLOLOLOL

In one of my teams i always played with 3 DC since day one and they are already in there 8th season.

Never won any title but i normaly fight for top 4 in LEAGUE, 2 CL FINALS AND 1CUP

For my 8 seasons experience, for the 3 defender tactic to work you need to have a strong midfield.
    3 defenders wide i dont have experience but for what i have seen, can work good with1 or 2 DMCs.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

3N is good when the other formation have only atacks for the center and no more than 1 or 2 st , or 1 amc. 3W is good when other formation have mr ml or aml amr and 1 st , if you use 3N against formations are strong in flanks dosent makes sence like you use 3W against formations stronger in the midle

Rookie
    i think i finally got the idea,many thanx bro!

Apprentice
    3 defenders (W, N) are always good if you hv a nice team with 5,6 star players and on 1 condition, you must attend to watch the match, cos only 1 mistake that causes a red card, your game is ruined.... (if 1 dc is sent off, a formation with 2 dcs seen as illegal formation). And yes, 3 N dcs are good againts team attack through middle, 3 W dcs are good againts formation like 4-5-1 V, 4-5-1 classic, 4-3-2W-1 with 1 ST and amr, aml.