Thread: Fighting 3N-1-4-2

Rookie Rafał Intruz Zasadziński's Avatar

Fighting 3N-1-4-2

Hi
    Again im facing my strongest rival. Ill be able to win the league by 1 point with him, but im facing him tonight in a CL final aswell.
    We have both strong teams, so its all about the tactics. Our matches are 1-1 right now. First game in league he was playin 3N-5-2 Flat and i bet him with butterfly 3-0, going normal with both flanks and counter attack. Than he switched coupple of times to find his best formation, and he stopped at 3N-1-4-2. Demn he bet me hard this time 3-1. I tried to use 4-5-1 V style, but it didnt work out. I set both flanks with offensive mentality and mixed passing. Maybe it was just bad luck but i just cant see that V formation having any potential.

Right now he stays with his setup. Im thinking of what to use against him. As i need to attack both flanks,Butterfly should do the trick. Ill try with normal, counter attack, mixed passing and both flanks. What is ur oppinion ppl ? Im trying my best to learn tactics still its way better to just talk about some stuff. Im thinking if i should switch to long passing but with butterfly idk it will be that strong against him.

Tell me what u think guys ?
    Last edited by Rafał Intruz Zasadziński; 03-07-2014 at 11:14 AM.
    SERVER: 163 - Old Market System
    ownage crew
    Season 8

League: 5x 1st place, 2x second place
    ML: 2x 1st place, 2x second place, 1x third place
    Cup: 1x 1st place, 1x second place, 1x third place