Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me please, Formation Not working well

Question Help me please, Formation Not working well

Hi guys,

Recently, i bought a lot of players in order to play 4-5-1 V style formation

The problem is that my team is not performing as I thought it would, and maybe there's an explanation to this.

Here's My squad/Orders

Help me please, Formation Not working well-t11-prob-2.jpg

Help me please, Formation Not working well-t11-prob.jpg

If you guys have an idea of something i could do, please tell me :P

Thank you !

Hi mate,

4-5-1 V is a good formation I think. It's served me well the many seasons. However I would change your tactics to Attacking, mixed passing and whole pitch closing down. But if I'm honest with you, the reason your not doing to well is because your team is very poor. You need to have 4-6 star player to compete at a decent level

Quote Originally Posted by derbylad View Post
    Hi mate,

4-5-1 V is a good formation I think. It's served me well the many seasons. However I would change your tactics to Attacking, mixed passing and whole pitch closing down. But if I'm honest with you, the reason your not doing to well is because your team is very poor. You need to have 4-6 star player to compete at a decent level
    Hi, Thx for quick answer.

I know my team is not the best, but the thing is i was loosing againts teams that were way weaker then me, I will try your orders and hopefully i will get better results

Also, My attacking midfielders (AML/AMR) are the weaker players of my team, My orders were to attack from both flanks, so this means that these two players were attacking a lot, can this be a reason why i was loosing ?

Thanks again, if anyone else has something to say, go on !

Try the attacking approach as it works really well for me & I know it is said to be one of the best formations in T11. playing defence with this formation will not produce many goals.... so I take it you haven't been scoring much? Try attacking and you shouldn't go too wrong in your next match

Quote Originally Posted by derbylad View Post
    Try the attacking approach as it works really well for me & I know it is said to be one of the best formations in T11. playing defence with this formation will not produce many goals.... so I take it you haven't been scoring much? Try attacking and you shouldn't go too wrong in your next match
    Yeah, you are totally right, i scored almost no goals...

My next game is againts someone with an illegal formation, seems like a good way to see if its working.

Edit: I wanted to ask you, do I keep ''Force counter attack'' checked ?

Help me please, Formation Not working well-t11-formation.jpg

Help me please, Formation Not working well-t11-tactics.jpg

Here's my teams formation & tactics on day 1 of the new season. And like I said, if you can get your team to 5* plus at the start of the season, you'll go on dominate the league almost every season
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help me please, Formation Not working well-t11-formation.jpg   Help me please, Formation Not working well-t11-tactics.jpg  
    Last edited by derbylad; 03-09-2014 at 10:09 PM.

I think your pictures are not working, i just see the T11 background.

Edit: Now its fine
    Last edited by Guillaume Payeur; 03-09-2014 at 10:09 PM.

I decided to switch formation to 4-1-2-1-2, i think 4-5-1 V was just not fitting my squad, well ... at the moment.

Also, My league is starting, and I can't affoard to continue loosing like this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Your squad is far to week! your only strength is your goal keeper!, you say your not scoring either well your only playing one up front!, I recommend switching to a 3-1-4-2! DL,DC,DR,DMC,ML,MC,MC,MR,ST,ST. this has many benefits, 1 two upfront with an option to go 3 by taking of your DMC or a MC!. DL,DC,DR,ML,MC,MC,MR,ST,ST,ST OR DL,DC,DR,DMC,ML,MC,MR,ST,ST,ST, 2 going to 1 up and four at the back to be defence minded! DL,DC,DC,DR,DMC,ML,MC,MC,MR, ST(4-1-4-1) theres so many possibilies to change your formation during a match and still hold a good shape! you have width forward and at the back and you team looks well balanced!.
    Your main problem though is you do need to strengthen! overall your team is very week! plus your constant losing could be down to several factors, age of your players! ( if your team is older your players will tire quicker), you dont have cover for every position! this is vital in T11 if you are to succeed., check which is your players favoured foot and play him in his ideal positioni.e if he is left footed play him on the left!, there are many more aswell!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Your squad is far to week! your only strength is your goal keeper!, you say your not scoring either well your only playing one up front!, I recommend switching to a 3-1-4-2! DL,DC,DR,DMC,ML,MC,MC,MR,ST,ST. this has many benefits, 1 two upfront with an option to go 3 by taking of your DMC or a MC!. DL,DC,DR,ML,MC,MC,MR,ST,ST,ST OR DL,DC,DR,DMC,ML,MC,MR,ST,ST,ST, 2 going to 1 up and four at the back to be defence minded! DL,DC,DC,DR,DMC,ML,MC,MC,MR, ST(4-1-4-1) theres so many possibilies to change your formation during a match and still hold a good shape! you have width forward and at the back and you team looks well balanced!.
    Your main problem though is you do need to strengthen! overall your team is very week! plus your constant losing could be down to several factors, age of your players! ( if your team is older your players will tire quicker), you dont have cover for every position! this is vital in T11 if you are to succeed., check which is your players favoured foot and play him in his ideal positioni.e if he is left footed play him on the left!, there are many more aswell!.
    Okay, Ill try this, thanks for help,

Also, I don't think my goalkeeper is my only strength, my striker has 19 years old ans is 5 stars, I have a DR that is almost 7 stars, but yeah, I agree that my squad is generally pretty poor, even do i'm easilly the strongest of my league, in therms of quality.

Here's an uptade on my squad, this time I inclued ages.

Help me please, Formation Not working well-squad.jpg

Help me please, Formation Not working well-squad-2.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast