Thread: Important match has to come how to beat this tactic?

Smile Important match has to come how to beat this tactic?

Hi guys i lost first leg in cup 2-1 i need to win in return match so i ask you how to beat this tactic

Important match has to come how to beat this tactic?-capture.jpg

ty for anwers and sorry for my english im french

nobody reply?OR HAVE A SUGGEST,??

U can play 4-2N(MC)-2W-2 down the Right flank. Attacking, press whole pitch, hard takling, zonal marking, long passing, yes(or no) to counter, yes to offside. Put full win bonus and pray to trollinho that u win.
    Post the result please after match
    All the best

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    His formation is very un balalanced but by playing a un common formation he thinks his team is invincible, I on the other hand think yes there is plenty of room to exploit it, my advice is to play 3-1-4-2 or 4-1-3-2 depending on your players, he has only 1 player on the left flank so any team that has two on that side should do well if there quality is near his!, even a 4-4-2 is worth a shout!, you havent told us what you played in the first leg?. Any way you need DL,DC,DR,DMC,ML,MC,MC,MR,ST OR DL,DC,DC,DR,DMC,ML,MC,MR,ST,ST for the two above formations, any of these gives you the option to go 3 upfront during the match if you need to or if you are winning and want to tighten things up at the back take off a ST and put on another DC OR MC depending which formation you started with.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

ty guys for your answers so i can try that its ok for you Saransh Vatsa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Important match has to come how to beat this tactic?-tac.jpg   Important match has to come how to beat this tactic?-capture.jpg  
    Last edited by Gigi Lamoroso; 03-13-2014 at 01:17 PM.

you like picture one or second picture,my second leg is tomorrow

if you can post me private your facebook is better for me to speak because i hate vbulletin xD