Page 41 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: Table of Counter Formations - What to use?

What should I use against 3W-2DMC-1-2W(AM)-2???? Kinda like a game-changing fixture coming up and our teams our pretty evenly matched. A win could give me a nice lead atop the table. I usually go with 4-5-1 V-style against others, but this guy's a real pain in the butt.

Hi.

Tomorrow I will have a very important match between my friend and me in Championship. He is the first, I'm the second. Difference is 1 point. The only way to win the championship is to beat him.
    He using this tactic:
    Table of Counter Formations - What to use?-laci.jpg

I have no idea which counter formation could be the best. Who can help me?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by aaron111 View Post
    Hi.

Tomorrow I will have a very important match between my friend and me in Championship. He is the first, I'm the second. Difference is 1 point. The only way to win the championship is to beat him.
    He using this tactic:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	laci.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	5888

I will play the final league with an oponente that uses similiar tactica, instead 3N-1-

I have no idea which counter formation could be the best. Who can help me?

Thanks in advance.
    Hi, I have a very important game too (final league game), and my oponente uses 3W-1-3W-1-2 and I really liked some help, because i havent seen a counter for this formation yet :x

Cheers for all

How to counter this strange formation 3DC-2MC-3W-2ST???

Any tips on what formation i should set to counter this, at the moment i am setting up a 451 v formation motivated and attacking the wings. Thanks.

Hi all. help me pls. how to counter 3-4-3? maby 4-4-2, v style or 4-2w-2(aml/amr)-2ct - my basic tactics...

HOW???? Any suggestions?

----ST--ST----
    -AML------ARM-
    ----------------
    DML--DMC--DMR
    ---DC-DC-DC---

What about the system that Bayern, and a lot of european teams play now? DR-DC-DC-DL, 2DMC, AMR-AMC-AML and ST? How do you counter that?
    Last edited by Kilgharrah; 05-05-2013 at 06:43 PM.
    ...but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror...

I had a VERY big problem today with a guy playing the 3N-2(DML/DMR)-2MC-1-2 but instead of 3 DC's he had DR-DC-DL how do u counter that? I posted a topic about this, although it has about 32 reviews, no one has been kind enough to answer my thought on how to counter him. Today i lost to him 0-3 and he was playing with 10 players from the 4th minute (his AMC got a red card). Unfortunately i was at work, i could not see the match (which he did getting the 8%) or else the second he was left with 10 players i would have changed from normal to attacking.

He had 1 DC and 2 MC's in front of him. Imagine the gap between his DC and the 2 MC's! So i put 2 strikers and an AMC with arrows forward to exploit this gap by having his 1 DC deal with 3 players. And although he was playing with 10 for 86 minutes i lost 0-3. Explain that if u can
    The post is called: URGENT Countering 3N-2(DML/DMR)-2MC-1-2 form. but instead of 3 DC's he has DL-DC-DR. PLEASE help me out, tomorrow i play the revans and although i know i have almost zero chances of turning a 3-0 home defeat, i would like to know what i did wrong...

Thanks to ANYONE who provides me with an answer.
    P.S. Read the first post, so that u can see how my formation was and tell me what happened?
    Thanks again
    Last edited by Kilgharrah; 05-05-2013 at 06:49 PM.
    ...but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror...

Need quick help!

4-2MC-3W(AM)-1

What formation and tactics should I use?

Sorry about the stupid question, but i'm new at this game (2nd season) and i don't know what do N and W mean on the formations. For an example, 5-3N-2 and 5-3W-2. Can someone tell me pls?

Page 41 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast