Thread: How to beat 4-1-2w-1amc-2st

Question How to beat 4-1-2w-1amc-2st

How to beat this formation?
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC
    ML-------MR
    AMC
    ST--ST

Every time i lost from this formation! If somebody know to tell me how to beat him!He is strong like me! I need formation and orders for tommorow!!!

Well thats an Illegal formation as it doesnt have a MC so you automatically get 80% Possession so if you always lose then i dont know why.
    i would go with a 4-5-1 V Style or 3-5-2 V Style.. Both formations use the following tactics. If hes the same quality team as you go Normal with Counter or Attacking Without counter. Down both flanks, Pressing own half, Long passing, No offside trap and If hes a better quality team go with defensive with counter
    Tenby FC

Season 7: Level 7- League 3rd, Champions League 3rd
    Season 6: Level 6- League Runners up, Champions Leagure 3rd
    Season 5: Level 5- League Runners up, Cup 3rd Place
    Season 4: Level 4- League, Champions League Winners
    Season 3: Level 3- League, Champions League Winners
    Season 2: Level 2- League Winners (Undefeated Season)
    Season 1: Level 1- League Winners

This is 4-1-2-1-2 Wide Diamond and it is a totally legal formation. Can be countered by 3N-5-2 formation. For a more risky approach 3-5-2 V Style ?

Tip: if you choose the latter and your dmc underperforms these days, you are in deep trouble Mr.
    Last edited by Spyros; 03-26-2014 at 10:14 PM.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

I will use 3N-5-2 but what orders i need for this formation

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Townsend View Post
    Well thats an Illegal formation as it doesnt have a MC so you automatically get 80% Possession so if you always lose then i dont know why.
    i would go with a 4-5-1 V Style or 3-5-2 V Style.. Both formations use the following tactics. If hes the same quality team as you go Normal with Counter or Attacking Without counter. Down both flanks, Pressing own half, Long passing, No offside trap and If hes a better quality team go with defensive with counter
    Today I had a league match...
    My team vs the very weak opponent (compare with my team) ..We are at level 5...
    I believed it was troll result...
    U guy know what...Same team 1st leg, I won 5-0 with 70% possession at his home (my formation 4-3n-1-2 vs his one 4-1dmc-2mc-3st)...
    This time I play at home.. same formation,same team...My quality 47.3 vs his one 36.. I had full 100% fit with 100% everything...not even 85% or whatsoever..He had both injured MC during the match...from minute 28 onward.. Guessed what, he even scored 1st then led again.. He did not watch the match..no any substitution made...How about myself? I watched the match with 3 frens supported.. plus the 5% home support...And I finished the match with 2-2 draw with late equalizer..even I changed the formation twice..to 3MC-2AMC-1ST and to 3MC-3ST at the last 15 minutes...

Ofcoz it is not much influence to my ranking since I'm still leading the table with 11 points different with the 2nd place..but it is should be 13 points by now and I can be champion very early like what BM did this month.. ..Just joking...
    But anyway, this season is very strange..I always at disadvantage position....
    My other team..leading 4-1 till minutes 70+++, then suddenly Nordeus gone offline and when I managed to log in..i lost 2-0...
    So If The Thread Starter lost in his game...it is not surprised at all even he fights with the illegal formation...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 03-27-2014 at 04:03 PM.