Thread: Need good formation please help!

Need good formation please help!

Hello, I need a good formation for my team.

Managerlevel 2
    Team Quality: 25.1
    Team age: 24.6

Formation: 4-5-1 V-Style DL,DR,DMC UP.

Orders: Attacking, Down both flanks, Own half, Hard, Short, Zonal, Counter YES, Offside NO.

My quality is far above the other ones. But still i dont dominate always the match. Do i play on a good formation with order?
    Or does anyone has a good formation or advice?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Everyone is going to tell you a different formation as different formations work for different people!, my golden rule of thumb is to pick a formation and stick to it, just keep upgrading the quality of player!, use all 22 squad players, have at least 2 players to every position so you have cover for injuries or suspensions!. You are at a crossroads!, whether to stick or twist!, I personally dont like that formation you have but other people might be able to throw some good reasons for using it, I use 3-1-4-2 and have done for the last 7 seasons to good success! DL,DC,DR,DMC.ML.MC,MC,MR,ST,ST, I like it because it looks balanced and has players on the flanks, it gives you the option to play 3 ST or 4 at the back by putting another DC on!,. There are many more formations you can play altereing 3-1-4-2 while watching live matches so I recommend trying that! but its your choice!, Just remember to have a good average young squad, train them but not over train them!, try to get players thats kicking foot matches there positions, the orders you can play about with once you have a settled team, just dont keep changing formation over and over again or you will get nowhere.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Apprentice
    I use 4-5-1 Vstyle as well and doing pretty good so far. I sometimes switch to 3-1-2-2-2 for a more aggressive style.

Red arrows on wings and ST. Both flanks, attacking or normal if stronger opponent, normal or hard tackling (dependng on opponent strength again), mixed passing, own half, zonal, counter on.

There is always the chance you get trolled. No matter how good your team is.

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Rookie Rafał Intruz Zasadziński's Avatar
    never use up arrows when playing DMC .. it doesnt make sense .. just leave him be
    SERVER: 163 - Old Market System
    ownage crew
    Season 8

League: 5x 1st place, 2x second place
    ML: 2x 1st place, 2x second place, 1x third place
    Cup: 1x 1st place, 1x second place, 1x third place

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafał Intruz Zasadziński View Post
    never use up arrows when playing DMC .. it doesnt make sense .. just leave him be
    Personal choice my friend! I allways play forward arrow on my DMC!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

In my opinion (i'm level 6, so don't take it for gold ) you shouldn't use force counterattacks with attacking formation. In order to force counterattacks you should sit back with a defensive team ready to counter (Italian style: catenaccio e contropiede).
    Since you're using an attacking + down both flanks mentality, I guess you should remove counter attacks and only use arrows down the flanks; avoid arrows in the middle of the field (DMC / MC), as your team will then be exposed to counter attacks (too many players attacking)
    Pressing style: whole pitch, especially against softer teams. That will make your condition drop a bit faster, but trust me it's worth it (more scoring opportunities). Switch to own half IN-PLAY when you feel confident you'll win the match in order to avoid condition dropping faster.
    Try mixed passing. Short passing never cut it for me.
    Zonal is ok, man on man ok when you adapt your formation to your opponent's one.
    Use Offside when your opponents has no AMC / AMR / AML as he won't have players to cut through your defence line

Ps: introduce changes one by one, so you can see what really works for you

Good Luck

LOL :'D

...in the truth everybody have the true answer

Use 4-4-2

تم الإرسال بواسطة iPhone بإستخدام Tapatalk