Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Playing a token hacker... please help me people!

Exclamation Playing a token hacker... please help me people!

Hi everyone.
    I am currently in the semi-finals of the Champions League and playing a token hacker. Few hours ago we played the 1st leg at my stadium. He did take a 0-2 lead, but I managed to draw 2-2 in the end. No idea how . But if I managed to avoid defeat once and had a chance to win, I am sure I can do it again.
    Here is my best possible team:

Playing a token hacker... please help me people!-united-fc.jpg

And here are the ratings from our 1st match. I attached it so you can see his team and formation.

Playing a token hacker... please help me people!-comparison.jpg

If you need any more information about my team, just tell me so I can show it.
    Should I play the same or different formation? Should I play different players? What type of arrows should I use? Should I buy anyone? What kind of pressing, passing, marking and tackling styles should I use? After all, should I just stick with the same approach I had in the 1st leg and hope for the best?
    Please people give me a hand here. I am a solid manager, but when it comes to facing token hackers, I usually get destroyed .
    Last edited by DoctorRedDevil; 03-31-2014 at 10:17 PM.

What makes you say the guy is a Token hacker?

How do you know he hasn't paid for them, or won the Tokens legitimately?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Why do you think he is a hacker?, his teams look fine, there's nothing wrong with having a lot of scouts!, he maybe be a token farmer, you should not be acusing players on here, take it up direct with Nordeus.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Apart from a very strong squad, he has his stadium and other facilities upgraded to the maximum... and he is bloody level 6!!! I don't know if he hacked, farmed or paid for the tokens. The guy is not legitimate. I don't want to discuss whether he is a hacker or not. I personally don't even know the difference between hacking and farming, because I only earn one token per day, two tokens every 4 days. I made huge effort to create my team, while he is basically deciding how strong his team will be tomorrow. But anyway, I didn't ask you two to tell me if he is a hacker or not! I asked for tactical advice...

You accused your opponent of being a hacker, so I assume that you have proof of wrong doing?

I have all my facilities upgraded to maximum, as well as having several scout and above rated players, with a few thousand tokens in my account too. Does that make me a hacker too?

You certainly didn't earn them all through TV rights contracts. For me, only contracts and those competitions are legitimate. The way my opponent and you are obtaining thousands of tokens is not legitimate in my eyes.
    And for the 2nd time, I asked from you to give me advice to beat this guy. Stop arguing with me.

I have earned the tokens through a legitimate way.

Maybe you should look up the word "hacking" to find out what it means.

If an offer to win a Token is made by completing a task and the user completes the task to win the token then that token has been earned/won in a legitimate way. Its not been hacked.

I've thousands of tokens from watching videos. They haven't been won via hacking anything. Doesn't matter if its legitimate in your eyes or not, or if its fair or not, they haven't been hacked.

Maybe if you don't go around making accusations and accusing people of things you might get help.
    Skidz likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I too have a couple of thousand tokens saved which I got legitamatly,the same way as Kynan, I too have a team of scouts and always will!, its all down to how much time we spend getting them, some of us can get them some of you can't,,you will come across this a lot so you better get used to it , look at my team am I a cheat ?...no I just watch lots of vides!
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Some people are finding ways to hack tokens,and you are very naive if you think it is not happening.I am at level 14 and have a pretty decent team.For the last three seasons the same teams are fighting out the semi final places in the cup and the champions league.Every one of these teams is two thirds full off superstar and legends players.They are all either 18,19 or 20 years of age.It would cost a few thousand pounds to train those players up to that standard.I have played one of these teams 4 times in the cup and champions league and have been annihilated each time.It takes the enjoyment out of playing when you know you don't have a chance in hell,and before you say everybody has a chance i can assure you against these teams you don't. One of you said you have thousands of tokens through watching videos,I to watch the videos and you cannot possibly earn thousands of tokens that way.
    DoctorRedDevil likes this.

Is not a hacker for sure, I have aplayer of 8 stars, lots of 6* and some 7*.... hack? nope, in my case I tanked 2 seasons, and this guy, sure wasted more money than the money that one need to win something at level 6....
    somepeople waste lot of money to upgrade all when is posible with 17 euros just buy 3 scouts and win league and Champions League.
    The cup is another story because goes for level... so....

Now all depend of how you know your team, confidence in how work a player, if you have strong defense... usually I've seen that a defensive tactic with long passing works against better teams, and workd for worst teams against me.. so, you decide xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast