Thread: best order and arrow for 3w-5-2 flat?

best order and arrow for 3w-5-2 flat?

hello guys, good day. today im gonna face a team that have average quality almost same with me on the cL semis. 1st leg i lose at home 1-0 using 4-5-1 vstyle. he's using the 3w-2dmc-3w-2. and from what i read in the t11 counter table, 3w-5-2 flat is the formation that can beat him.. but i dont know what order and arrow fits this 3w-5-2 flat.. help me guys. sorry for my broken english..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Lost 0-1? I doubt you can go through now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNameIsYan View Post
    hello guys, good day. today im gonna face a team that have average quality almost same with me on the cL semis. 1st leg i lose at home 1-0 using 4-5-1 vstyle. he's using the 3w-2dmc-3w-2. and from what i read in the t11 counter table, 3w-5-2 flat is the formation that can beat him.. but i dont know what order and arrow fits this 3w-5-2 flat.. help me guys. sorry for my broken english..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As for your second leg - I have never used a single arrow ever! and i have won 6 league titles, 7 Champions league and 5 Cups. I am a 35T guy too. My advice would be to attack the game, 3-4-3 ATTACK using hard tackling.