Thread: Champions Leguea match against 4-3-2-1

Champions Leguea match against 4-3-2-1

Hello guys

So I have to play against a team with 4-3-2-1 formation, anyone can advice how to counter it ? I normally play 4-5-1 V will this help ? Or is there a better one ? And what menatlity and such
    Champions Leguea match against 4-3-2-1-4-3-2-1.jpg

Thank you

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    He is using the flanks in a very attack minded formation, I think you need to at the very least cover the flanks!, he also has a good solid back four so its going to be difficult to break through!, you may need to try short passing through the middle!,you should play four at the back as well to slow his forward line down aswell!, I would play two upfront so you yourself have a good threat!, try a standard
    4-4-2 or 4-3-1-2,(DL,DC,DC,DR,ML,MC,MR,AMC, ST,ST) or 4-1-3-2(DL,DC,DC,DR,DMC,ML,MC,MR,ST,ST).
    Zonal marking, hard tackling, press own half, mixed passing and long ball, play offsides, do not force counter attacks .
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I dont have a ml you think a aml will do instead ?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Estanius View Post
    I dont have a ml you think a aml will do instead ?
    Yeah thats fine bro!, what are the two team stats?, gives us an idea if you have a good chance or not!
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Famous

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Yeah thats fine bro!, what are the two team stats?, gives us an idea if you have a good chance or not!
    I play 2 CL finals today..1 using exactly 4-3-2-1 n the other 4-4-2 c...see how...
    But not facing same formation...

4-3-2-1 vs narrow diamond
    4-4-2c vs 4-4-2 c

I have 22.8 and the opponent has 20.7