Thread: 4-4-2 is not overpowered anymore

4-4-2 is not overpowered anymore

I'm leaking goals like never before against almost every formation. Anyone sucessful with 4-4-2 (flat) this season?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    It wont be just down to playing that formation!, you may need to change some players!, change some arrows or match settings!, my guess if your getting beat regular then you need to start with looking at the quality of your players!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    It wont be just down to playing that formation!, you may need to change some players!, change some arrows or match settings!, my guess if your getting beat regular then you need to start with looking at the quality of your players!.
    My friend. Have you seen this thread? http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...erpowered.html

4-4-2 has been a very tough formation to beat for some seasons now. Its known for giving you control in midfield even if its not creating that much in attacking. Of course quality is important as well but thats not the point here.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by bulle View Post
    My friend. Have you seen this thread? http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...erpowered.html

4-4-2 has been a very tough formation to beat for some seasons now. Its known for giving you control in midfield even if its not creating that much in attacking. Of course quality is important as well but thats not the point here.
    Hi bud very tough to beat! hmmm I have never lost to a 4-4-2 fomation in about 6 seasons!, I beat it nearly every game!. I have not seen that thread though dude but find it hard to believe!, in my opinion no formation is indestuctable or nearly impregnable! its just about finding what works for which formation! if what you say is correct then I will counter that 3-1-4-2 is nearly unbeatable as ive played this for the last 6 seasons and when playing my best 11 it has only lost about 8 times in the league and is currently 9/9 this season having only let in 4 goals!. Other people will say there formation is the best as well!, its just a matter of personal preference dude.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by bulle View Post
    My friend. Have you seen this thread? 4-4-2 classic overpowered?

You can rearrange your team midfielder than all I have encountered with 4-4-2 and have lost really do not understand why.
    Dạo này dự án mới là SEO cái du lịch úc và cái dịch vụ làm visa khoai vãi lúa luôn. Sau nhiều ngày thì lại phải nhận thêm cái du lich chau au điên rồ này nữa rồi Ờ thì giờ phải thêm cái Cooking Methods.

Quote Originally Posted by huyenham View Post
    You can rearrange your team midfielder than all I have encountered with 4-4-2 and have lost really do not understand why.
    You mean placing arrows on them? Normally i use red arrows on DL, DR, ML, MR with offensive mentality, otherwise my team would be creating very few chances, shots on goal etc.

But i think i have tried without arrows with normal mentality this season too, again conceeded many goals against poor teams.

Apprentice
    Once again, the formation dont change much, just the tactic, arrows and players changed season by season. Your 4-4-2 c might be performing unbalancely because you are using wrong players, arrows and/or wrong tactic.

442c is overpowered whend you have the weaker team, not the other way around.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!