Thread: Struggling

Struggling

Hi guys is anybody finding this season hard or is it just me ? I've played 4 games in the league and lost 3 my teams is very strong play 442 c but for some bizarre reason 3 shots on target against teams that are 3* not doing well this season any hints or tips would be good guys my team is 73 and in league 11

Yes, Nordeus has made several changes since the last update last season. 4-4-2 is not overpowered anymore. It also seems like some previously powerful formations like 4-5-1 V-style and 3-5-2 flat now having difficulties.

My feeling is that smart tactic orders and placing arrows on players is more important now than before rather than the formation. Any thoughts on this?
    Last edited by bulle; 04-11-2014 at 08:46 PM.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Put up a screen shot of your team, formation and orders you use so we can help you tweak it to make it better!, other things to think about are, not training before matches, rotate your squad to give them plenty of rest, think about replacing older players for younger ones, use subs during live matches!, check your squad in ever position to see if you can swap some players around,( you may find that you have a left footed MC playing in the right MC position so moving him across could make a big difference to his performance., make sure you are training your players regular, try not to play the same team in more than one match on the same day.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Hi thanks for the advice I do all of the above everyday I've done well up to now (still have not won a league yet ) but this season is not going to plan.I get between 3&5 shots on target and struggling to score as well.I keep the same formation and have the right players and backup to play like it but still I'm finding teams less than me beat me this is my set up

Struggling-image.jpgStruggling-image.jpgStruggling-image.jpgStruggling-image.jpgStruggling-image.jpg