Thread: Help! How to beat 3w-3w-1-1-2?

5/4 Street of El Manana, 19-2000 Melancholy Hill, Plastic Beach.

Help! How to beat 3w-3w-1-1-2?

This guy uses 3 wide defenders and 3 wide defensive midfielders. I obviously cannot attack him from the flanks. And i also cant take him down with counter attacks and attacking midfielder.

I'm planning to use 4-3-3 with blue arrow on the central mc. But i'm quite concerned about his amc. Do you think 4-3-3 will do the job? My game is in 6 hours.

Out of topic: recently i played against a weaker team, i had my players playing easy tackling, but in the 2nd half, 3 of my players got injured. They're all my key players. Their conditions were 99% before the match started. I have to use almost all of my red packs to get my players fit for tonights match (refer title). Any idea why this happened?

Thanks

try 4 across back,dmc,2mc,amcand2strikerswith red arrows on amcand strikers.it works for me most of the time ,just depends how good your players are.hope it helps richard

5/4 Street of El Manana, 19-2000 Melancholy Hill, Plastic Beach.
    Quote Originally Posted by richard pask View Post
    try 4 across back,dmc,2mc,amcand2strikerswith red arrows on amcand strikers.it works for me most of the time ,just depends how good your players are.hope it helps richard
    I dont think 4-1-2-1-2 would work. I tried playing with 4-3-3, i conceded 3 goals in the first half and one more in the second. I then switched to total football and played with hard tackling. I scored two goals from set pieces. I don't know if this formation really worked cause i only scored from set pieces. I have second leg coming tomorrow. I need to beat this team at least 2-0. I wil be playing at home