Thread: 3-5-2 Flat

Exclamation 3-5-2 Flat

So, today I'm facing a dude with this formation. I read that the best formation to counter it is 4-5-1 V-Style, but I don't have a DMC and I'm not really in the position to buy one. Right now I'm thinking of 4-3-2(AML and AMR)-1, with one of the MC to be with defending arrows, but I do not know if it will work out.
    Any suggestions for a formation to counter that will be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by frozenskull; 04-19-2014 at 12:55 PM.

Famous
    2 days ago..i got beaten 0-5 to a team with 4-3mcs-1mc-2 ...
    he's very smart..I planned to used exactly his formation to duel with him (b4 that he did used 5-3mc-1-1 to against my team but changed at the last minute and I have no time to change my formation since I was not free to watch the match due to workload...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-19-2014 at 01:13 PM.

Well, my current tactic is 4-4-1-1 and he is countering mine with the 3-5-2 flat, so I am looking for another formation without needing to buy new players. Nice story from you as the tactic is close to mine. If I don't find a counter-formation, i will probably stay with mine.

Rookie
    3-4-1-2 should work

4-5-1 V should work. I played against 3-5-2 a lot of times and won every time. Red arrows on DL DR, blue on 2 DC-s, red on AML AMR ST. Or if your opponent is st ronger then just move your DMC and put DC instead, so that would be 5-2-2-2. Play ATTACKING, DOWN BOTH FLANKS, ZONAL, COUNTER yes, OFFSIDE TRAP no, MIXED PASSING. Hope this will help someone

Rookie
    How tactik setting n arrow for 4-5-1 V please help??

Apprentice
    It depends on your Opponent. I would Play normal, both flanks, own half, hard/normal, mixed/short, Zone, no Counter, no offside trap.
    I would only set red arrows on DL/R.

when you want to Play attack: Attack, mixed/ both flanks, full pitch, hard, short, Zone, no Counter, only offside trap when Opponent has no amc.
    I would set red arrows on DL/R, MCs, AML/R, ST