Thread: 4-1-3-2 (or 4-1-5) help

Question 4-1-3-2 (or 4-1-5) help

Newbie at level 2 and got my head kicked in by team with DL DC DC DR DMC AML AMC AMR ST ST.

For the moment, I've had the most success with what looks to me like a dotted V formation . . . 4-1-2-2-1 (DL DC DC DR DMC MC MC AML AMR ST). How does one take advantage of a team that overloads the front and back at the expense of the middle?

As a side note, how does one message another player to tell him his formation is illegal and that's why he's losing games he shouldn't? I don't think he realizes that he's getting killed on possession time.

Try to dominate the midfield. He probably has long passes on to connect the back and front. I would try 4-5-1 v style to attack his flanks and avoid the DMC. defensive mentality, passing down both flanks, and if he is better then you, you could also use force counter attacks. You other formation didn't work too well because you had to go through the middle and his defense is strong there. Good luck!

Also, unless you want to track them down on facebook or friend them in the game, there really is no way for you to message them
    Last edited by RJSlow; 04-21-2014 at 08:58 AM.