Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Playing a very tough club... a bit of help please!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    I am a solid manager, as my stats say. Your sarcasm doesn't irritate me... But the hundreds of tokens you have are a number I can only dream of having... any advice or may I close the case?
    Screen shot of his formation/tactics?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    I am a solid manager, as my stats say. Your sarcasm doesn't irritate me... But the hundreds of tokens you have are a number I can only dream of having... any advice or may I close the case?
    "Buying, farming, hacking, whatever... I told people to not start a conversation about it, but ironically it happened again"
    " Your sarcasm doesn't irritate me"

Their is no sarcasm!!!, we are just pointing out you should not go around accusing people on here!, you will lose many friends that way!, if you think someone is a hacker then report it to a mod or go direct to Nordeus!, whether any thing is done is beside the point!.
    You winning the titles means nothing really! I too won 6 league titles with not spending a penny!, then I found the holy grail in token farming and my team went from very good to great!! all this means nothing and no one really cares what you , me or anyone does its a game to be played for fun dude! so there is know need to go on the offensive with a little crititsm!, we are actually trying to help you get the most from this forum!
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    Screen shot of his formation/tactics?
    Its very hard to help you without knowing his formation hun but as far as tactics are concerned , If he is a hard team you have two choices !!! attacking him really hard , full pitch pressing , all guns blazing to catch him/her off gaurd !! or very defensive with counter breaks both have there risks but it's your choice hun !! good luck

So as Russ said if you can post screenshot that would be good

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    So as Russ said if you can post screenshot that would be good
    Ok, sorry people, I won't accuse or criticize like that anymore.
    As for the screenshot, I am not able to dislpay it directly. But as I said, from our ratings you can see that his formation looks like this
    ----ST-----ST-----
    AML------------AMR
    ----MC-----MC-----
    --------DMC-------
    DL------DC------DR
    --------GK--------

Dreamer
    It's possibly a bit late now, but I'd go

----DC--DC--DC----
    DML------------DMR
    ---------MC--------
    AML------------AMR
    ----ST-----ST-----

Play mixed focus, go Defensive tactics and Force Counter, blue arrows on the DCs and red on the strikers, and hope. You have 3 DCs covering his 2 STs, and are covering his attacking wings with your wing backs. And there might be a little space for your attacking wings to run into either side of his DMC - if he puts red arrows on his DL/DR to cover them then you get a 2-on-2 your strikers vs his DCs

If you don't have DML/DMR use DL/DR with red arrows, similarly use ML/MR with red arrows if you lack AML/AMR

Yep, it is late. I lost 3-1 despite leading 0-1 at halftime. But thanks for your advice. I will use it if I meet a similar opponent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12