Thread: How to count 4-3-2W-1

How to count 4-3-2W-1

Hello everybody, i've to face an oppenent, Who has similar team quality than mine,
    He plays with
    ------ST
    -AML---AMR
    MC--MC--MC
    DL-DC-DC-DR

I've another question, to face up amr/l, is it better to use DR\DL or DMR/L?

I'm suggesting you to use 3w-2-3w-1-1 maple leaf formation.

Also,use defending,mixed focus,mixed pass ,normal tackle,zonal marking,force counterattack and no offside trap.

Blue arrows for central DC and both DMCs,red arrow for MR and ML is optional,red arrow for ST.

I used this and only lost in a friendly match against a friend with 2 level above mine,just 1-0.

I don't know if Hard Defending will be good,but you can try. Tell me the result if you tried Hard Defending.

Just let the DR and DL unarrowed. This will chain the AMR and AML. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Amirul Azhar View Post
    I'm suggesting you to use 3w-2-3w-1-1 maple leaf formation.

Also,use defending,mixed focus,mixed pass ,normal tackle,zonal marking,force counterattack and no offside trap.

Blue arrows for central DC and both DMCs,red arrow for MR and ML is optional,red arrow for ST.

I used this and only lost in a friendly match against a friend with 2 level above mine,just 1-0.

I don't know if Hard Defending will be good,but you can try. Tell me the result if you tried Hard Defending.

I've only 1 pure DMC (i know it sucks, but i've already used all my tokens, and i don't want to pay money for this)
    How could it be 4 1 3w 1 1? The same of yours, but with 2 DCs instead 2DMCs.
    Other possibilties/opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina la Torre View Post
    Hello everybody, i've to face an oppenent, Who has similar team quality than mine,
    He plays with
    ------ST
    -AML---AMR
    MC--MC--MC
    DL-DC-DC-DR

I've another question, to face up amr/l, is it better to use DR\DL or DMR/L?
    4-5-1 'v' style with a centralised dc
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

I think it will do great...

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Baron View Post
    4-5-1 'v' style with a centralised dc
    Do you mean the DMC? I know it'S a stupid question.