Thread: How to beat this team?

Rookie

How to beat this team?

I am playing the first place team in my league if a few days, and wanted to ask what you guys thought the best formation and orders would be to beat his team. Have a look.

You can see there my team have been playing in very bad form lately. I don't know why. They are fully conditioned and moral is high. They have been playing in positions they are used to playing in. Maybe I am getting trolled.

And here is our table.

He is in first and I am two games (point wise) below.

I would suggest using 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond and attacking through the middle

Rookie
    first you have 120 training points used all, after that set up ur team like this. 3W-5-2. V-STYLE.

Famous
    I would prefer you use 3N-1-4-2 or 4-5-1V. Red arrow on ml/mr for the 1st n red errows on aml/amr for V..defensive/down both flanks/mix pass/hard tackle/counter attack/no offside
    Remember the opponent is higher quality then him so sure he will attack u....
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-29-2014 at 08:59 AM.

I would first drop a few arrows. If they work as suggested, 5 red arrows is a bit much,it would leave you vulnerable for counters. I would leave my DL/R flat. I keep nearly all players flat, I only red arrow AML/R and sometimes an AMC if I use one.

As for your opponent, I would try and block his ML/R and take over the midfield. I might in this case red arrow my MC's and leave my ML/R flat to battle it our with his ML/R. I play 4-5-1V as my standard formation, and don't think I would change it if I was playing this formation as I think it could be a good counter as well.

Rookie
    Interesting! Thank you for all the suggestions. Tomorrow is the big game and I have a lot to think about. I've made some upgraded purchases in new players and even improved the quality of my existing team a great deal, but they don't seem to be performing in their top form.

Last time this team and I played my team was away and we drew a tie. I am hoping with some luck, I can get the win at home! That would be great!

I'll check back in and let you know how it all went.

alright well good luck!

Rookie
    OH MAN! What a game! I played an aggressive 4-5-1 with AML/R and went up early 1-0. Then he tied it up just before half. So I subbed my AMC for another striker. Game ended 1-1.