Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CL Final

Exclamation CL Final

Hello guys,

I have very important game tomorrow against the classic 4-4-2.

I tried all kind of tactics against this formation and it is always different.

What do you think about narrow?

Please help!

narrow diamond can be effective against 4-4-2 classic. Its hard to say because his orders can be anything, but with 2 ST and a AMC you should be able to attack through the middle and overload his DCs

10x very much. the opponent is almost with the same quality as me therefore i am little bit afraid.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    What is your team? put up a screen shot!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

CL Final-untitled.jpg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	22860

My game is later today. I was thinking about this formation plus middle attacks with short passes, wo contras or offsides?

Quote Originally Posted by jbachev View Post
    Hello guys,

I have very important game tomorrow against the classic 4-4-2.

I tried all kind of tactics against this formation and it is always different.

What do you think about narrow?

Please help!
    4-5-1 V style works well for me. Narrow diamond works too but if you say his about the same quality as you, then if he has red arrows on DR/DL & MR/ML then you going to get countless attacks from your opponent on the flanks.

Most of the teams in my league use 4-4-2 so 4-5-1 V style was pretty effective. The best victory i got against 4-4-2 was 0-5 away and 5-1 home.

Good luck in the final bro.

Btw i was using always 4-5-1V against 4-4-2, but the game engine was always f**king from behind, if you know what i mean - i was either winning with a lot or loosing with a lot, lack of any logic
    Skidz, what would you advice me? What do you think about Kylos` suggestion?

I have noticed, that in one of his previous games, he barely win /2-1/ against very week opponent, maybe even a bot, who was using 4-3n-3n. What do you think about this as well?

Quote Originally Posted by jbachev View Post
    Btw i was using always 4-5-1V against 4-4-2, but the game engine was always f**king from behind, if you know what i mean - i was either winning with a lot or loosing with a lot, lack of any logic
    Skidz, what would you advice me? What do you think about Kylos` suggestion?
    Lol was in the same situation with 4-5-1 V. I guess its how your opponent uses his orders. It helps alot during the game to play around with the orders of your team..

Regarding 4-3n-3n, I wouldnt be able to help there as Ive never used this formation, only have 2 ST..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast