Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help please :)) counter for this formation pls

what you think can i win and qualify ?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Your team is far to small bud!, you need to have cover for every position!, the best formation I would like to use is 4-1-3w-2 but it would be slighty weaker due to your players quality so to play your strongest team with what you have I would say 4-1-3n-2!!(DL,DC,DC,DR,DMC,MC,MC,MC,ST,ST), take of all arrows on the defence you dont need them!, if you want to play attacking then play reds on the 3 MCs and both STs,, you can play a blue or none on the DMC!, you will have to set your orders to attack, through the middle, and hard tackling!, zonal marking , play offsides., if you get desperate take off the DMC and put on your third ST!, GOOD LUCK.

p.s go and get a full 22 man squad!, buy a decent ML & MR then build your team to play 3w-1-4-2- or 4-1-3w-2 formation! ,if you do that and want advice on orders etc then PM me.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

men thanks for all.. now 4-5-1 V or yours. tell the best for me and fast with orders and arrows. please i want to play deffensive here to win or draw and score one goal.he isn't good.tell one tactic what is the best for me in this situation.to quailify.. !!!

can you replay <3 ?

can someone replay ? 4-5-1 v style or 4-1-3n-2 ??????

Dreamer
    You can use both! Play one first half (4-5-1V) and if thats works, keep it that way and if you are losing switch and go full attacking, you have nothing too lose from their

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

ahahah thanks so much !! :3

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Denis Ra****i View Post
    ahahah thanks so much !! :3
    Check your inbox
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12