Thread: can someone give me an advise please!what the best formations for my team?

can someone give me an advise please!what the best formations for my team?

can someone give me an advise please!what the best formations for my team?-my-team.jpgHi everyone!!my team was not really strong ,but it was stronger than another in my leage table..however, i was uasully draw or lost. I didnt kno why,can anyone give me an advise to fix the best formations please!!

thankscan someone give me an advise please!what the best formations for my team?-my-team.jpg
    Last edited by stevendinh; 05-13-2014 at 02:31 AM.

What was your opponents formation? also your pictures are quite small and hard to get information from

go for a 4-1-2-2amlamr-1

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    You have a nice team, I would play 3-1-4-2 0r 4-1-3-2 with those players, red arrows on DMC, ML,MCs,MR,STs.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

hI EVERYONE AND RJSlow ,this below is my exactly team and player!!can give me an advise pls!
    yesterday,i lost 1 and draw 1 with team 13th and 10th...upseting gamecan someone give me an advise please!what the best formations for my team?-photo-2.jpg
    can someone give me an advise please!what the best formations for my team?-photo-1.jpg