Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By xcar23x
  • 1 Post By xcar23x
  • 1 Post By RJSlow

Thread: IMPORTANT MATCH vs NARROW DIAMOND

IMPORTANT MATCH vs NARROW DIAMOND

How can I counter a 41212 preferably playing AML AMR and which orders do I use/ arrows

Thanks in advance!

4-5-1 v style is perfect for you, attack the flanks, red arrows on AML and AMR

3-1-4-2 or 3-5-2 V-style, attacking down both flanks. No counter-attack because they have AMC. You can leave Offside trap ON if you look at the speed of your players compared to that of your opponent's strikers.

If your team is much weaker, go with whole pitch and hard tackling. Otherwise, just leave it own half and normal tackling.

Thank u I played 451 v style and won 5-0 thank you!
    HULIANO and Emiron Josepha like this.

Hello, I played before u posted this and I played 451v style with counter attack on n I won 5-0
    HULIANO likes this.

glad i can help, nice win!
    Emiron Josepha likes this.

Hi, I played a cup match against a team of formation 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond a couple of dayz back and i used the formation 4-5-1 v style. red arrows on Aml/r. Blue on 2 dc.No offside no counter.hard tackling & switching between attacking mode n normal. His team is just a little better than mine. but i still lost 0-1. His goal keeper didnt play well but his strikers did and mine goal keeper played well but my defense n strikers didnt.I have a final knockout match with him today. any suggestions?? need this win !!