Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Important match coming up in two days!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    You need to play your propper ML instead of the ST there!, you are giving yourself a penalty by playing a player in the wrong position!, you need to go buy another MR to cover the Bales red card! then you can play 3-1-4-2, orders, ataacking, mixed passing, hard tackling, close down own half, mixed passing style , zonal marking, play offsides. Red arrows on ML,MCs,MR,STs. If you cant afford to buy anyone then your only option will be to play a norrow midfield with one out winger. 4-1-3-2 (DL,DC,DC,DR,DMC,ML,MC,MC,ST,ST) with the same orders as before!, you can play force counter attacks if you feel you want to really attack him early!.
    Emiron Josepha likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Dreamer
    Well skidz, all my players where injured so that match i played 4-3(mc's)-2(amr/aml)-1 but now my team is ready to face him tonight! I will let you guys know the results and thanks skidz i was thinking to play that way, now you confirm it

My team now:

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

Dreamer
    btw i put the red arrows also on the mc's skidz

7x 3x 2x

Dreamer
    I lost my game bro, look at the stats! I think he won because his quality is much better! i had a lot of chances but the didnt go in Sadly:

7x 3x 2x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12