Thread: Need squad changing?

Need squad changing?

Can anyone actually tell me what the fuck is going on with my team. All of my players are 5* but 4 who are 6* I play either 4-1-2-1-2, 4-4-2, 4-4-1-1, 4-1-2-2-1 because my players can not win games for their lives, they are soo inconsistent. Am I the only one getting this problem, I do play attention to the other teams before hand and try to counter their formation, but it seems like no matter who I buy their rating tends to be on average a 5 or a 6, why is this happening?

I had a good start to the season with 6 wins and 1 draw, after that I had 5 losses in a row, I don't change a winning team, paying the players more doesn't seem to help. Can anyone actually help me please?

sometimes you will have players with a lot of stars who just constantly get bad ratings. Also your orders might not work well for the players in your system. I would say start using completely different formations and start moving around players with multiple positions, as well as shift players in their current positions (ST can be used in 3 different slots)

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    It could be lots of things! over training, condition .morale but I suspect that maybe you constantly changing formation is the reason!, stick with the same one for a good few games, you may lose a game or two but thats no reason to change! it just means you either played a better team or you got trolled, if you want to alter any thing then change your orders and arrows. You may need to upgrade a few players!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.