Thread: Help with match

Help with match

Help with match-opslaan.jpgI need help with a match this user use the 4-3-3 how can i beat him?

Thankss
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help with match-naamloos2.jpg   Help with match-naamloos.jpg  
    Last edited by yomyyo; 05-16-2014 at 10:11 AM.

4-5-1 AML/AMR

Withdraw one of your striker and replace with additional DC at the back.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

how wil i play on the counter or just normal?

thanks

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    For starters move your player in the wrong position (dl) across one to DC! or you are going to get a possession penalty for playing him in the wrong place!, you will be better to have two DCs and a DR than how you have it now.
    Thats your best team available so try these orders..attacking, mixed focus passing, hard tackling, close down own half, mixed passing style, play offsides and force counter attacks, play red arrows on your MCs and AML,AMR, STs, if you find your struggling by HT then go hard attacking, take off your middle MC and bring on a 3rd striker.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    For starters move your player in the wrong position (dl) across one to DC! or you are going to get a possession penalty for playing him in the wrong place!, you will be better to have two DCs and a DR than how you have it now.
    Thats your best team available so try these orders..attacking, mixed focus passing, hard tackling, close down own half, mixed passing style, play offsides and force counter attacks, play red arrows on your MCs and AML,AMR, STs, if you find your struggling by HT then go hard attacking, take off your middle MC and bring on a 3rd striker.
    Whoops - wrote something that was wrong - was looking at the wrong screenshot
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!