Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi
  • 1 Post By kaka

Thread: important champions league match i lost in first match heeelp

Rookie

Exclamation important champions league match i lost in first match heeelp

I lost in CL 1-0 on his land by 3N-4-3N

i must win in comeback match
    i tried 4-3N-2-1 and the 4-2-2-2 hexagon BUT I can't score any goal during the match
    my best player is DMC AND I don't have a good ML OR MR but i have a fantastic AML
    WHAT should i do to beat 3N-4-3N down !?!

ive had some recent success using a 4 man backline and a DMC with blue arrows against 3 strikers. So I would try 4-5-1 v style, use full pitch pressing, and attacking. Good luck!

Rookie
    i need to score a lot of goals
    so you say i put blue arrows on all of back line

Give some screenshots for these formations you talk about?! 3N - 4 - 3N?! What is this?

I would say blue arrows on DCs and DMC

how do you set up RJSlow?
    ----s-----
    RAM-------- LAM
    ----MC--MC-----
    RD--DC--DC---LD

SHOW MEEE

Quote Originally Posted by kaka View Post
    I lost in CL 1-0 on his land by 3N-4-3N

i must win in comeback match
    i tried 4-3N-2-1 and the 4-2-2-2 hexagon BUT I can't score any goal during the match
    my best player is DMC AND I don't have a good ML OR MR but i have a fantastic AML
    WHAT should i do to beat 3N-4-3N down !?!
    Firstly to protect your land you need sufficient bodies to protect the gates of your castle...

then when he comes to attack, you need to unleash swordsmen and archers to stop his army of hungry gargoyles....

Yeah...try 4-4-2 Hexagon on the counter going thru the middle btw...even a 4-4-1-1 mixed focus, short passing could out play 3-4-3

A 1-0 on his land is a good result. Probably if you keep calm and dont panic, using the same formation/orders you set for the first leg would give you a two goal win. I've seen it happen.
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 05-20-2014 at 09:49 AM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Firstly to protect your land you need sufficient bodies to protect the gates of your castle...

then when he comes to attack, you need to unleash swordsmen and archers to stop his army of hungry gargoyles....

Yeah...try 4-4-2 Hexagon on the counter going thru the middle btw...even a 4-4-1-1 mixed focus, short passing could out play 3-4-3

A 1-0 on his land is a good result. Probably if you keep calm and dont panic, using the same formation/orders you set for the first leg would give you a two goal win. I've seen it happen.
    I win 2-0 like you said
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Glad I could offer an alternative view...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T