Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RJSlow

Thread: Urgent , big game!

Urgent , big game!

hey guys i have this big game tomorrow for the legue , im 2nd and ill play the 1st place , and this match possibly decides who wins the league ..

Urgent , big game!-his-team.jpgUrgent , big game!-my-team.jpgUrgent , big game!-orders.jpg

those photos are his team , using 5-3-2 formation , and what im planning to use , and the orders im planning to use , but i want your opinion , should i do any changes ? on orders or formation ? please answer me ! its an important match ..

RJSlow , John Naish , ur opinion would be usefull

Sorry but if i was you i would play 433 or 4123. 1 st for 5 defenses is very few

i can understand your point entirely , but i thought of 4-5-1V considering hes flanks are only the full backs , and i would attack from the flanks , but i see your point , so , with 4-3-3 could u suggest me some orders to beat hes 5-3-2 ?

I would go with 4-2-2-2 hexagon, attack down both flanks, own half pressing, defensive mentality, use mixed passing. red arrows on AMR and AML and red arrows on DR and DL. I think putting blue arrows on your MCs will help prevent his obvious attack through the middle. If you are losing at half then go and use force counter attacks. Good luck!
    Buffs Mad likes this.

i won the game 2-1 , i started exacly a u said , scored 1-0 , then he scored 1-1 , so i changed to normal but counter attack , because my team was better and i was playing home , scored the 2-1 and won the game , im now 1st classified thx RSlow !

Anytime! nice win!