Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RJSlow
  • 1 Post By RJSlow

Thread: 4-3N (MC)-1 (AMR)-2 counter???

4-3N (MC)-1 (AMR)-2 counter???

I've never seen this formation but this formation is what i'm playing against in the champion league final so I better win this...p Even though I have a better team rating than him, I just want to make sure that I claim the win but the problem here is that I'm unfamiliar with this formation and I do not have any ideas whatsoever to counter it.

So I'm kindly asking help from some of you guys (or experts! p)

Any help/contribution is greatly appreciated!! Thank you!! )

GK

DR-DC-DC-DL

MC-MC-MC

AMR

ST ST

yea that's his formation if you are still uncertain at what I've been talking about!

(p.s. Is this an illegal formation?)

The formation is legal, i would suggest 4-3n-2w-1, passing down both flanks, or just his left (your right)
    Skidz likes this.

thanks I'll inform you the result and see if I get to taste the glory of being the champion of the champions league today

Thank you RJSlow it was a tense match!! I still won the game (5-2) with your recommended formation even though he changed it to
    4-1(DMC)-3N-2 but your formation counters that as well. Big thank you to you again and it was great to win in the final cuz I just lost in the cup final few days ago :/. Anyway, cheers and see you soon!

Yea I changed it to both flanks after my opponent changed his formation btw

Congratulations on the win! I hope next season you will be able to win both finals
    Skidz likes this.

I hope so too