Thread: 3W-5-2 flat Counter?

3W-5-2 flat Counter?

Need a counter for 3W-5-2 flat? I do not have wingers, just 2 AMCs, I'm usually Narrow Diamond, Thanks in advance.

narrow diamond can work, if you can get through his midfield your attack will overwhelm his backline. Can you give us some more information on your opponent. A screenshot perhaps?
    Last edited by RJSlow; 06-17-2014 at 03:07 AM.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Thank you for your interest.

Well, I've gone with CRAZY formation 2 AMCs Narrow, 4-1-2N-2N-1! we will know in 5 hours, if I've made a bad move, pushed the clock back 8 hrs to mess with him and give the whole squad some extra rest, maybe a big mistake we are int the lvl 7 CUP quarters one and I'm lvl 4, but I'm at home and we are equal, even-stevens.

Going to play safe, for me that is ATT/TTM/Own/normal/Mix/Zone. Force Count! 3 red arrow AMCs and DMC

3W-5-2 flat Counter?-download.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3W-5-2 flat Counter?-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-06-16-19-32-47-my-squad.jpg  

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Good luck with that, his midfield wall of 5 is going going to be hard to break down, I would be tempted to play long balls over the too and use the space in behind.

He is on to me.

Thanks for the good advice, may go back to good old Narrow Diamond, as I know what I'm doing there, and play the long ball, minutes to go,,,, AH... unless he is reading this right now. LOL,,, He's on to lil' old lvl 4 me, now he has his A+ team on, ever since I push the time back and showed him this.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3W-5-2 flat Counter?-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-06-16-23-19-34-fubar.jpg  

Sincere thanks to you all. I was leading but he is too good to keep him down, next I'm away and will lose possession bonus. Lvl 7 Cup for a Lvl 4 player is going to be tough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3W-5-2 flat Counter?-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-06-17-00-10-57-3-5-2-highlight-game-1.png   3W-5-2 flat Counter?-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-06-17-00-08-44-3w-5-2-game-one.jpg  

Don't worry too much about possession. There are certain games that I wish I could watch but not get the 8% possession bonus. Sometimes my team does better with less possession, so you still have a chance. I would keep us updated on any formation changes and we will try to help you out

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Hi guys, will be facing this formation in the CL against my friend!! Will go with ND, what tactics though?
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

I think you were lucky that's all, he had more chances to score, in total shots and on goal too... so, that's not the best tactic to go for.
    In this season I wouldn't recommend narrow diamond even with only 3MC in midfield. I've watched some games and game stats of my friends matches and CL, Cup matches... even if you manage to get more ball possesion, he would obliterate in on-goal chances, and that's a risky thing to go for, cause you wouldn't be so lucky every time

I would go for the classic 4-4-2 stile, normal or defensive style of play, he has weak defense so you would take your shot there with your 2 strikers