Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Leo Vans

Thread: 3-5-2 Any Good?

3-5-2 Any Good?

Hey all, I just started today and so I am a bit limited on the type of players that I need but my question is, is a 3-5-2 any good? I know each formation has its up and downs and others factors to consider but has anyone tried this before? If so how did things turn out?

How u put the 5? If u 3-1-3-1-2 its good

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    How u put the 5? If u 3-1-3-1-2 its good
    The 5 are ML, MC, MC, MC and MR. I ended up with a ton of midfielders so I just shoved them all in haha. But alright, I will see if I can do the formation you suggested.

Im level 9 and i play 3defender wide(they cover the flanks, if use deffender narrow they dont) 1dmc,ml,mc,mr,amc,2striker,offside trap, offensive mentality and full pitch attacking, passing mix, works fine

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Im level 9 and i play 3defender wide(they cover the flanks, if use deffender narrow they dont) 1dmc,ml,mc,mr,amc,2striker,offside trap, offensive mentality and full pitch attacking, passing mix, works fine
    Thanks, I have the players to use that formation, will try it out and see how it goes.
    Peter Renn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Vans View Post
    Thanks, I have the players to use that formation, will try it out and see how it goes.
    Ok, and let us know how it works for u but if the oponent is using an amc too then dont use Offside trap. As the amc might go through