Thread: Counter formation for 3n 4 1 2

Counter formation for 3n 4 1 2

Good Morning fellow Managers!!

Help needed quick.... I got a champions league game coming up this afternoon...I need to win by 3 goals... My quality is. 20.9 his is 17.... His formation is 3n 4 1 2 .. I'm gonna play narrow diamond.... Please help me with arrows and orders as i really need to win.... I'm thinking attacking mentality, through the middle, zonal, short passes, hard tackling with no counter nor offside trap? Blue arrows on my four defenders, Red arrow on my dmc...

I lost first leg away due to setting up formation in traffic.... Yeah I'm addicted and feel done in by loosing to a weaker side lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its goodnight for me here in the States
    I would suggest using 4-5-1 v style against 3n-4-1-2. If you are set on using narrow diamond, use the orders you already stated, with full pitch pressure, and mixed passes. No counter or offside trap. Blue arrows on DCs, red arrows on AMC and STs
    Last edited by RJSlow; 06-21-2014 at 06:37 AM.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Thanks dude... Oh and good evening ... We're just waking up in South Africa....

4 5 1 v style is my fav but have been getting crappy results of late.... What would your orders be on 4 5 1 v style in my situation against 3n 4 1 2?

Please correct my thinking....

Attacking mentality, zonal, normal tackling, long passes, down both flanks with counter attacking.... Red arrows on DL,DR,AML,AMR and DMC... BEARING IN MIND I NEED TO WIN BY 3 clear goals and need to defend my post for the bugger not to score an away goal....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do not use attacking mentality with force counter attacks. They are two tactical strategies that do not mix. Use either defensive mentality with force counter attacks or attacking mentality with no force counter attacks. In this situation i would say use attacking mentality with mixed passing, and full pitch pressure. Put red arrows on AML, AMR, and ST. Blue arrows on DCs and DMC. Oh and good luck!

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Good day .. I need to win 2-0 today in the champions league .. also I made a friendly match against the opponent in question .. and used, red arrows in AML and AMR, and not given any results in my ... team has the ability to score a lot of goals, is afraid of conceding goals .. never used blue arrows on defense, this is guaranteed?