Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Some serious stuff about to go down.

I drew 0-0 at home. Here are some screenshots if anyone's interested:
    Some serious stuff about to go down.-untitled.jpg Some serious stuff about to go down.-untitled2.jpg
    Some serious stuff about to go down.-untitled3.jpg Some serious stuff about to go down.-untitled4.jpg
    I'm ok with the result. As you can see my entire defence (even the GK!) got rated 8 and also his GK was named MOTM.
    I started with attacking mentality, long down both flanks passing, forced counterattacks, red arrows on STs, AMC ML/R and blue arrows on MCs. Later in the game as I failed to score I changed mentality to hard attacking, passing to through the middle and put red arrows on ENTIRE team. Also substituted off MC for AMC and another AMC fo ST. I don't know if he forced counterattacks but anyway that was all he could do because we were attacking hard! His 6* defence was just too strong both in air and on the ground. Thanks for advising anyway!
    Peter Renn and Mr. Marco like this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

So its just cause he had better player, well that can happen, doesn't matter ur tactic, he still managed being igual and no saves from goalies, so nothing to dangerous of shots from both of u
    And i never force counter attack with attacking mentality, as its a defensive game play option
    Better be careful if u chose attacking, oponent can counter u as ur players will be in his half, but i use attacking mentality eversince i play the game haha
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-25-2014 at 02:01 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123