Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Some serious stuff about to go down.

Exclamation Some serious stuff about to go down.

Usually I don't ask for help about tactis, formations and so on but this time it's CL semi vs T buyer.
    Overview:
    Some serious stuff about to go down.-untitled.jpg
    His team:
    Some serious stuff about to go down.-untitled2.jpg
    My team:
    Some serious stuff about to go down.-untitled3.jpg

Edit: This is a pic of my best formation which I usually use and which plays the best.

Please tell me ANY of his weak points that you see and what improvements I could do. Ask for additional info if needed
    BloodBrothers likes this.

Nobody, really?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Usually I don't ask for help about tactis, formations and so on but this time it's CL semi vs T buyer.
    Overview:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	24616
    His team:

Name:	Untitled2.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	24617
    My team:

Name:	Untitled3.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	24618

Edit: This is a pic of my best formation which I usually use and which plays the best.

Please tell me ANY of his weak points that you see and what improvements I could do. Ask for additional info if needed
    ND to be honest is one of my favourite formation.especially I use a lot this season..Based on your squad..chance to win is very very slim...to be honest...even in normal condition as 2 teams equivelent dont talk about the quality so much different and your squad lack of the most 2 important positions to againts them...
    The counter formation for narrow diamond normally also need an DMC but u have none..and 2 of your AMCs both injured...
    To counter ND there are few:
    3n-1-4-2
    4-5-1V (most common)
    4-1dmc-2MCs-3STs (very good for me)
    3N-2DMCs-3W-2
    3n-5-2V
    or
    3n-1-3n-2w-1
    Unless U replace 1 of the best MCs with good defending skill as the DMC then U can use one of those to fight with him
    The last choice for u is 4-3N-3 since it seem match your squad...dont go for 4-4-2 C or 3-5-2 flat..chance of loosing is very high
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 06-22-2014 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    ND to be honest is one of my favourite formation.especially I use a lot this season..Based on your squad..chance to win is very very slim...to be honest...even in normal condition as 2 teams equivelent dont talk about the quality so much different and your squad lack of the most 2 important positions to againts them...
    The counter formation for narrow diamond normally also need an DMC but u have none..and 2 of your AMCs both injured...
    To counter ND there are few:
    3n-1-4-2
    4-5-1V (most common)
    4-1dmc-2MCs-3STs (very good for me)
    3N-2DMCs-3W-2
    3n-5-2V
    or
    3n-1-3n-2w-1
    Unless U replace 1 of the best MCs with good defending skill as the DMC then U can use one of those to fight with him
    The last choice for u is 4-3N-3 since it seem match your squad...dont go for 4-4-2 C or 3-5-2 flat..chance of loosing is very high
    Thanks for replying! I've been doing fine without DMCs since the beginning against any formation so I don't really see the point in getting one. Anyway we'll find out after this game.

I was also thinking of using 4-3-3 or 3-4-1-2 because my AMC will be fit tomorrow. It's a shame I can't use a very effective formation 4-3W-2(AMC)-1 because the other AMC is out for 5 days.

Oh, people, help with orders and arrows as well!

Unfortunately I can't offer specific advice here because on my main I wouldn't be without a DC/DMC - even if its only used as a DC its an option thats always there.

I've had success on teams I don't care about with 4-4-2 defensive counterattacking against ND up to 6Q above my team - not been beaten by a ND yet - but my team's MCs are balanced for for all Qs.

But if was to try it, sans DMC, 1st leg away on my main I'd go experimental with a flat 3-5-2 defensive counterattacking, blue on the central defensive MC, reds on the MR/L, whole pitch press, hard tackling and mixed passing, close my eyes, expect defeating but hoping for the best. Don't do it. Go with your gut.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Unfortunately I can't offer specific advice here because on my main I wouldn't be without a DC/DMC - even if its only used as a DC its an option thats always there.

I've had success on teams I don't care about with 4-4-2 defensive counterattacking against ND up to 6Q above my team - not been beaten by a ND yet - but my team's MCs are balanced for for all Qs.

But if was to try it, sans DMC, 1st leg away on my main I'd go experimental with a flat 3-5-2 defensive counterattacking, blue on the central defensive MC, reds on the MR/L, whole pitch press, hard tackling and mixed passing, close my eyes, expect defeating but hoping for the best. Don't do it. Go with your gut.
    Brain's basically saying to use anything but 4-4-2/3-5-2 while Buff's saying that he had success with 4-4-2 and would go with 3-5-2.
    Who to believe?

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Brain's basically saying to use anything but 4-4-2/3-5-2 while Buff's saying that he had success with 4-4-2 and would go with 3-5-2.
    Who to believe?
    Brian!, definately Brian!

My thinking fwiw: things are different counterattacking and I'd be hoping that the blue + defensive would get as near to a DMC as I could.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Brian!, definately Brian!

My thinking fwiw: things are different counterattacking and I'd be hoping that the blue + defensive would get as near to a DMC as I could.
    You see, I have never ever ever set even normal mentality on my team let alone defensive and never used a DMC. Our playing style includes creating many chances (scoring a weak percentage of them though): attacking+counterattacks is what somehow works for me.

Famous
    It just becoz u are at level 2 (consider very fresh)😂 ..the higher level u up..the tougher opponents will be..u will see alot of different formations and alot more experienced manager..at level 2,3,4,5 mostly (i dont say all so pls dont get me wrong) they dont have much experience in changing tactics during the match so it is quite easy going by just play same formation same tactics same arrow or same orders.but thing will be tougher n tougher when u go higher levels..bro.. wish u all the best for u semi final match!!!
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 06-22-2014 at 05:35 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast