Thread: 4-4-2, semi-final lost 1-3

4-4-2, semi-final lost 1-3

Please help guys! I need to win 2nd match against him with 2+ goal score. I was using 4-4-2 against 4-4-2 and i have better quality so i have think that i will gonna win becuase quality. In my last theard u can see his and my formations and all stufs. So guys please, but please help me. I really wanna to win the cup. So i don't know what formation to use against him. I wanna something attacking but defensive beucase i need to won 2+ goal i can't take any goal on my side. PLEASE HELP!
    i wil do anything to u if u help to me. Thanks :'(

Famous
    I just looked at your other post. To be honest, unless you add a player I think your best option considering your roster is to go back to a 4-4-2 classic. I recommend checking the stats of his midfielders to try and identify where the attack is coming from. Most running a 4-4-2 classic attack the flanks but its not always the case.

What orders did you use? If you continue to attack the flanks, add red arrows to your DL/DR to support your ML/MR. Attacking mentality, down the flanks, whole pitch pressing, hard tackling, short passing and zonal marking. No counter, no offsides trap. I recommend keep an eye on your morale, player condition and win bonus as well.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-23-2014 at 01:43 AM.

yeah if you can post a complete breakdown of the other game we can help you out better

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought