Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Cup final against a beast team.

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    can you play 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly?
    agree... or 4-2-2-2 hex

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Alnatsha View Post
    Hi there !! i just wanna to ask how i can beat 43w12 !! ) i do read alot of comments in this site about it and no one is giving the best counter formation ... i do used 4411 , 451v and bothe didnt do the jop befor ... so how i can beat it !! ) note i dont have DML really in my team mmm .. and tommorow is my final cup with same formation !! so please any idea about how to counter it !! is it good to use 3w DC's and 3 narrow DMCS but i think i will gave him the advantage of controling possition !!
    Have you tried out 4-4-2 classic?

Thats like 3n-2w-2n-2w-1 right? I have to go now, I hope I am on time for the match I forgot I had some apointments today :/ I wont sue a decoy too risky for if I don't come intime for the match
    So far

Season 1: 1st
    Season 2: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 3: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 4: 3rd + Cup 2nd
    Season 5: Holiday all season. 4rth
    Season 6: Tried to get 8th but failed.. 6th
    Season 7: 4th
    Season 8: 1st + CL 3rd + Cup 3rd
    Season 9: 2nd
    Season 10: 1st + Cup 1st
    Season 11: 1st
    Season 12: Current season. Competition with 10 token buyers, CL with a couple tough guys and already out of cup. Might try to get 8th this season. (Won first few League matches. Currectly still 1st)

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalMaster View Post
    Thats like 3n-2w-2n-2w-1 right? I have to go now, I hope I am on time for the match I forgot I had some apointments today :/ I wont sue a decoy too risky for if I don't come intime for the match
    correct... lol good luck bro
    TacticalMaster likes this.

correct... lol good luck bro

I started 3n-2w-2n-2w-1 I made 1-0 after 18 minuts, he wasn't watching but he had 1 friend watching so +6% bonus. Than for half time he made 1-1 and in the closing stage 70th minute I was bringing in 3 fresh new players and tried to do the 4-2-2-2hex. Since he got 2amc I tried DL_DC_DC_DR
    DML_____DMR
    MC_MC
    ST ST
    This wasnt a succes and he made two goals very quickly I might have won if I didn't chance the formation :'(

So 1-3 :/ did I just miss out the regular thropy our the world cup special one?
    So far

Season 1: 1st
    Season 2: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 3: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 4: 3rd + Cup 2nd
    Season 5: Holiday all season. 4rth
    Season 6: Tried to get 8th but failed.. 6th
    Season 7: 4th
    Season 8: 1st + CL 3rd + Cup 3rd
    Season 9: 2nd
    Season 10: 1st + Cup 1st
    Season 11: 1st
    Season 12: Current season. Competition with 10 token buyers, CL with a couple tough guys and already out of cup. Might try to get 8th this season. (Won first few League matches. Currectly still 1st)

I started 3n-2w-2n-2w-1 I made 1-0 after 18 minuts, he wasn't watching but he had 1 friend watching so +6% bonus. Than for half time he made 1-1 and in the closing stage 70th minute I was bringing in 3 fresh new players and tried to do the 4-2-2-2hex. Since he got 2amc I tried DL_DC_DC_DR
    DML_____DMR
    MC_MC
    ST ST
    This wasnt a succes and he made two goals very quickly I might have won if I didn't chance the formation :'(

So 1-3 :/ did I just miss out the regular thropy our the world cup special one?
    Sorry about the loss mate.. Maybe you should have stuck with the formation you started as you had the lead..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12